Natalie's dinner with the Devil

All things Natalie

Postby JenR » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:55 pm

JenR wrote:I'm also sick right now. There really isn't and i can do. :roll:

:edit:

I'm going to try and help my dog paint this dog house he just built, but I'm not sure if he'll let me, since I'm sick. :x I hate always admitting to myself That I'm sick. I always try to avoid it, and go about my day normally would.

I have a 102.2(*F) fever, and rising. I can't ignore it anymore. I also have a CAT scan tomorrow... such a great week.

... i got me a chicken leg. :P
JenR

Postby Jaina » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 am

JenR wrote:... i got me a chicken leg. :P

Isn't it supposed to be a rabbit leg? for good luck?
Vivre, on veut tous vivre
Sans se haïr, sans en mourir
Vivre et se parler, se respecter et même s'aimer...
Vivre...

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." - Edward
Jaina

Postby JenR » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:30 am

animals i will NEVER eat:

Dog, Cat, Lizard, rabbit, deer, fish, Turtles, muscles, or anything associated with them.

Just give me the bird and cow. Leg the poor rabbit's foot alone. They have more use to it than i ever will. I shall buy me a horse shoe. or search for a 4 leaf clover.
JenR

Postby fredofan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:23 am

omgzrachel wrote:...Why does Natalie Portman always seem to attract obsessive, 30-something creeps?

30 something cool! I like this word.
No I am not attracted by Natalie any more she digusts me. Now that I am verified she disgusts me even more.
Creep? Perhaphs you are referring to someone else. :lol:
Dont worry Natalie you do not need to hide anyone anymore, come on the people who werent supposed to know already know. Do not worry either I wont betray anyones picture either. :lol: :lol: :lol:
See why I call you not serious Natalie??? Also do not worry you are not going to jail if you appear with a person.
We are just going to laugh with it for hidding it. :lol: :lol:
Do you want me to name them also to make things more easy for you? You can pretend that you met them first time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is why I do not take Natalie seriously! Send also to "Gerasimos" my regards. You disgust me!
fredofan

Postby fredofan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 am

DELETED
Last edited by fredofan on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredofan

Postby JenR » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:57 am

i was just kidding. lol

fredofan wrote:
JenR wrote:i can only paint inside of the dog house... since i'm pretty much the only one who can fit completely in side of it, and sit down and not feel cramped. :oops:

Image It's a pretty big dog house.
Its not for the little on you see there. It's so my 2 big dogs.

Used to have a hairy dog like this a long time ago... :D he lived like 16-17 years (not kidding, my poor being, he died from prostate because of old age). Yeah he was a terier like yours. My favorite dog.

My baby girl [Casey] died when she was 14(i was 15). She was a Golden Retriever. We had to put her down because she was just too old, and her living was just making her suffer more and more. My other favorite dog was a Westy like the one in that photo, died when he was about 9 years old, i was 12. He had a heart attack. His name was [Alex] I think his death devastated me the more than Casey's because how often to do hear a DOG dying from a HEART ATTACK? Casey was suffering, i was just glad she was free finally. I can't believe i took those pictures when i was just a little kid. For a little kiddy, camera it took nice photos, lol.
JenR

Postby fredofan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:56 pm

DELETED
Last edited by fredofan on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredofan

Postby JenR » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:20 pm

That's not funny. Image

We woke up ion day and he was sick having trouble breathing, the next thing we knew, we were rushing him to the vet, and they were doing CPR on him trying to get his heart to beat again, and breathe.
JenR

Postby fredofan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 am

DELETED
Last edited by fredofan on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredofan

Postby Extreme Allah » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:36 am

Horrifying dog relization:

When I was 10 I lived in Jersey for a year, with foster parents I really didn't get along with (both worked for their church, which always means they're off the tit). They lived on like 10 acres, and there was a Golden Retriever that sort of became my dog. One day he was hit by a car. He didn't die, but he was all contorted, and couldn't walk. They didn't want to take him to the vet to be put down, or whatever, which I can understand, but their solution, which I'm only now remembering, was so fucked up it's beyond words: they gave me a .308, which, if you don't know anything about guns, it's the preferred caliber of like military snipers and bear hunters and whatnot, and had me kill the thing. The bullet was so overkill at close-range that I'm surprised the ensuing scene didn't give me nightmares, in addition to the fact that I was ten-fucking-years-old. I guess it was supposed to teach me some kind of lesson. Maybe that Christians are motherfucking wacko.
Extreme Allah

Previous

Return to Natalie Portman