*Black Swan Discussion Thread

All things Natalie

Postby Spoonbat » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 am

Plus

Equals

Huh huh, AAALLLLRRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT......
Spoonbat

Postby quick_wit » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:55 pm

if there's going to be a lesbian scene, its always going to be mentioned one way or another lets just hope the movie is awesome enough that it'll be just a small distraction or an infamous side note
quick_wit

re

Postby Shoe89 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 am

i just read the script for black swan and it is so good. i think natalie and mila are perfect for the roles. and the lesbian love scene is super hot!!! it will be really exciting to see natalie in this role.
Shoe89

Re: re

Postby maverick88 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 am

Shoe89 wrote:i just read the script for black swan and it is so good. i think natalie and mila are perfect for the roles. and the lesbian love scene is super hot!!! it will be really exciting to see natalie in this role.

Now I'm looking foward to seeing this movie even more. Do you know what episode that is with Mila wearing the coconut bra?
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby Garcy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 am

Didn't Aronofsky re-write it recently? I can't wait to see what he coaxes out of NatPo.
Garcy

Postby Shoe89 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 am

maverick88 wrote:
Shoe89 wrote:i just read the script for black swan and it is so good. i think natalie and mila are perfect for the roles. and the lesbian love scene is super hot!!! it will be really exciting to see natalie in this role.

Now I'm looking foward to seeing this movie even more. Do you know what episode that is with Mila wearing the coconut bra?

i dunno what ur talking about
Shoe89

Postby maverick88 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Shoe89 wrote:
maverick88 wrote:

i dunno what ur talking about

I was referring to the pic that Spoonbat posted but the first part of my post was in response to your post and the second half of my post was to anyone who knew if that was taken from an episode of That 70's Show, sorry for the confusion. :oops:

"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby Shoe89 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:12 am

um i have a question about the script? it says double...who is that? is it lily or nina
Shoe89

Postby Garcy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Word out is that Vincent Cassel has been cast in the movie, but I can't understand French.

Source 1

Source 2
Garcy

Postby Lodovico Settembrini » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Doesn't seem too reliable. Only the French sites reported it, neither Variety nor THR or IDK... and Vincent Cassel seems to be too old for the role of Yevna, the boss.
Terrible things, Lawrence. You've done terrible things!
Lodovico Settembrini

Postby Carlotto » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:39 pm

fluctua.net:

"Now that he has won the César Award for Best Actor (for the two-part film "Mesrine'"), Vincent Cassel concentrates on his career in America. The actor indeed just joined the cast of Black Swan, along with Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Meryl Streep. Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the movie will picture the violent rivalry between two ballet dancers; the shooting is to start next month in New York City."

(I will post the other in a few minutes, the text is a bit longer :P)
Carlotto

Postby Carlotto » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 pm

ozap.com:

"Quietly, Vincent Cassel goes on taking care of his career in the United-States. The french actor, already seen in Ocean's Twelve, Eastern Promises or Derailed just joined the cast of Black Swan from director Darren Aronofsky (Requiem For A Dream). According to the daily Aujourd'hui en France, he will star along with three prestigious actress: Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep and Mila Kunis.

Black Swan is a psychological thriller taking place in the milieu of classical ballet which will follow a New Yorker ballet dancer on the decline (Natalie Portman) confronted to the paranormal apparitions of her main rival (Mila Kunis). As for the french actor, we only know that he will hold the role of a dancer. After The Wrestler, Darren Aronofsky now goes back from the wrestling world to the fantasy genre (The Fountain).

The film — which is to start shooting at the end of the month in New York City — should have the same kind of atmosphere as The Others from Alejandro Amenabar and Fight Club from David Fincher. Mark Heyman took charge of rewriting the original script from John McLaughlin."
Carlotto

Postby Garcy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks Carlotto! Meryl Streep! I hope there's some confirmation to this soon.
Garcy

Postby Rachel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Plz let Meryl be in this. Pleeeeaaassee!
Rachel

Postby Carlotto » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:52 pm

What are you talking about? We have known Meryl Streep was on the cast for several months... :|
Carlotto

PreviousNext

Return to Natalie Portman