Her personality?

All things Natalie

/

Postby Spoonbat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 am

Links?

I wasn't around then but it sounds like bullshit and just somebody who doesn't like her badmouthing her.
Spoonbat

Postby maverick88 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 am

Which forum? I did hear a rumor that she cheated every test during the Harvard years.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 am

the only rumor i heard about her harvard years is that psychos were stalking every girl named natalie on campus.
Carlito Brigante

/

Postby Spoonbat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 am

SA is about as reliable or trustworthy as 4chan. They have all kinds of weirdos and nuttos on there.

Maybe she didn't wanna give them an autograph or something so they got all pissy?
Spoonbat

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 am

this one's not a rumor. this is an actual fact. natalie portman has just been picked #17 on askmen's top 100 most desirable women. the list is based exclusively on the celebrity's personality. and i have to hand it to them, emmanuelle chriqui's one of the most perfect choices i've ever seen in the history of these crappy lists.
Carlito Brigante

Postby buttsie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 am

You should be asking her ex/wannabe-boyfriends like Alex? who used to post here on and off saying all sorts of banal crap that could never be proven

I've always thought 99.9% of whats said online is mainly by third parties who
are just regurgitating what they've read and chosen to believe as FACT

The bottom line is everyone will have someone they went to school/uni/college who probably thinks they suck bigtime

It only takes one to start the rumour mill flowing and the rest is history
buttsie

/

Postby Spoonbat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 am

Grass: Find the forum.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/

....and post the specific thread link. I wanna read this.
Spoonbat

Postby buttsie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 am

You must have too much time on your hands spoonbat

Anonymous posters bad mouthing easy targets who they profess to have known...has all the credibility of those sources reporters use when they make up stories to meet a deadline

One story that i do recall was an American Tourist somewhere in Asia at a temple running into Nat and her friends

Of course he couldnt resist the temptation to say "I'm your biggest fan"

Then compounded it by asking if they could hitch a ride on the private Bus
with Nat and her friends because the local one wasnt due for hours

She agreed

If i recall correctly this guy then rewards this gesture by bringing up
she and her friends basically just talked amongst themselves for the journey back

What else would you expect..her to be the good host because your a fan?
to be treated like a long lost friend?

If you want to know why Celebs give people the cold shoulder and get a bad reputation for doing so try reading Toxic fame by joey berlin

Toxic Fame: Celebrities Speak on Stardom

Over 2,000 quotations from celebrities on the nature of fame and the problems of living a celebrated life. The index identifies quotations by the name of the famed speaker and also identifies quotations about famous personalities.
buttsie

/

Postby Spoonbat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 am

You must have too much time on your hands spoonbat

Anonymous posters bad mouthing easy targets who they profess to have known...has all the credibility of those sources reporters use when they make up stories to meet a deadline

Not really.

I actually only do this in little 2-5 minute 'bursts' when I have a little screw off time. I was just curious because the person is, according to dazza, an older fan.

And I just wanted to read the specific threads, that's all.

And I know, any jerk off can say anything online and it may not even be true. I just wanted to know if there was some truth to it. Dazza's been around here for a while, and I assume others have as well so I figured they might be able to shoot it down or give it some validity.

That's all.

And keep in mind -- when news of Nat and this Ben guy popped up 'sources' were cited. We cried bullshit. Turned out we were full of shit.
Spoonbat

Postby Brandon Pierce » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:16 am

maverick88 wrote:Which forum? I did hear a rumor that she cheated every test during the Harvard years.

And she smoked weed everyday.
Julia Roberts wants to rub Natalie Portman's feet.

Julia Roberts is going to have to get in line.
Brandon Pierce

Postby buttsie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 am

Brandon Pierce wrote:
maverick88 wrote:Which forum? I did hear a rumor that she cheated every test during the Harvard years.

but she obviously missed out on the munchies :lol:
buttsie

Postby awise1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 am

buttsie wrote:You must have too much time on your hands spoonbat

One story that i do recall was an American Tourist somewhere in Asia at a temple running into Nat and her friends

Of course he couldnt resist the temptation to say "I'm your biggest fan"

Then compounded it by asking if they could hitch a ride on the private Bus
with Nat and her friends because the local one wasnt due for hours

She agreed

If i recall correctly this guy then rewards this gesture by bringing up
she and her friends basically just talked amongst themselves for the journey back

What else would you expect..her to be the good host because your a fan?
to be treated like a long lost friend?

If you want to know why Celebs give people the cold shoulder and get a bad reputation for doing so try reading Toxic fame by joey berlin

Toxic Fame: Celebrities Speak on Stardom

Over 2,000 quotations from celebrities on the nature of fame and the problems of living a celebrated life. The index identifies quotations by the name of the famed speaker and also identifies quotations about famous personalities.

Thanks for the info I ordered this book via amazon and should receive it by weeks end.
awise1

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Brandon Pierce wrote:

i used to smoke weed every day. that a bad thing?
Carlito Brigante

Return to Natalie Portman