Natalie blinded by passion?

All things Natalie

Postby buttsie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 am

JenR wrote:u could clearly tell which ballet male in black swan were straight or strain's a Homo. they're arm flutter differently. x3

theres one famous ballet dancer whos supposedly like a real bad ass. i dont know his name, but he's acted in movies.

Mikhail Baryshnikov ??

Patrick Swayze

Theres dancing and then theres dirty dancing :P
buttsie

Postby JenR » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

i'm probably the only girl who doesn't like Dirty Dancing. seems like a movie i would only like when its that time of the month.
JenR

Dirty Dancing

Postby celiavalerie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:13 am

Nah, Jen I'm right there with you. Never appealed to me at all.

I'm not even going to respond to the OP. [/list]
celiavalerie

Re: Troll Face Rachel

Postby Huc » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 am

Talis wrote:When you learn to speak more than one language fluently, perhaps then you can post something more more worthy than the utterance of a chimpanzee hoping for a banana reward. A respected artist can be happier, healthier and more productive with a stable emotional life. That is a good reason to wish the best for Natalie. Probably anyone on an island with you, Rachel, would chose the coconuts instead of your sarcasm and short-sightedness.

LOL. Another internet tough guy, eh? :lol:
Huc

Re: Troll Face Rachel

Postby TwigV2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 am

Talis wrote:When you learn to speak more than one language fluently, perhaps then you can post something more more worthy than the utterance of a chimpanzee hoping for a banana reward. A respected artist can be happier, healthier and more productive with a stable emotional life. That is a good reason to wish the best for Natalie. Probably anyone on an island with you, Rachel, would chose the coconuts instead of your sarcasm and short-sightedness.

if I were on an island I'd rather a woman be there. Coconuts come and go.
"And the Oscar goes to...Natalie Portman"
TwigV2

Re: Natalie blinded by passion?

Postby somethoughts » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 am

Spoonbat wrote:It's Natalie's life and we need to respect her decisions. If this is how she wants to live her life and career then so be it. We can't control her or tell her how to live her life.

You right - we do not have any right.

But I think she has a right to know what the consequences could have her saying about Ben.
(in context of her previous saying)
http://natalieportman.com/forum/viewtop ... 495#109495
if something like that continues she herself destoyed all of her work as FINCA member and cofounder of makingof.

P.S. strange thing : Anakin had killed Padme when actually is trying to save her.
But I don't think that this is same. (Padme just don't change she was an "Angel"(sorry, inaccurate formulation))

2Dazza sorry for link i just don't want to repeat all that post,
several hours forum is too slowly respond (5 min to page update),
is any way to merge "Nat And Ben" topic and this?
(i think name should stays "Nat And Ben")
somethoughts

Re: Natalie blinded by passion?

Postby Lars » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm

somethoughts wrote:
Spoonbat wrote:It's Natalie's life and we need to respect her decisions. If this is how she wants to live her life and career then so be it. We can't control her or tell her how to live her life.

You right - we do not have any right.

But I think she has a right to know what the consequences could have her saying about Ben.
(in context of her previous saying)
http://natalieportman.com/forum/viewtop ... 495#109495
if something like that continues she herself destoyed all of her work as FINCA member and cofounder of makingof.

P.S. strange thing : Anakin had killed Padme when actually is trying to save her.
But I don't think that this is same. (Padme just don't change she was an "Angel"(sorry, inaccurate formulation))

2Dazza sorry for link i just don't want to repeat all that post,
several hours forum is too slowly respond (5 min to page update),
is any way to merge "Nat And Ben" topic and this?
(i think name should stays "Nat And Ben")

Anakin did not kill Padme....she just did because she did not have the passion to live even thoe she just had twins....lamest role Natalie had ever played.
Lars

Postby somethoughts » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Padme death is a direct consequence of Anakin actions.
Yes she can't hate him(and he belived in that) and she can't accept the fact that he destroy all what she believed (it is what he forgotten about when become palpatine servant).
if you will fill better: Anakin against his will has forced Padme to commit suicide without damaging her body.

P.S. !we out of topic!, Hate is simple exit, but mostly wrong, but angels can't live in real world.

Returning to topic:
something bad happens is IF Natalie ruined her public life (see my prev. post) and IF after that Ben leaves her alone.
somethoughts

Previous

Return to Natalie Portman