Natalie Portman and Mike Huckabee??

All things Natalie

Natalie Portman and Mike Huckabee??

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:13 am

Wow!! The Republican party must be really desperate for a presidential frontrunner to seek attention by going after a Hollywood actress. I can imagine some dumb TEA party staff member coming to a brilliant solution for all the Republican party's problem: the actress who just won the Oscar is an open Democrat. Why miss an opportunity for a cheap shot Sarah Palin style? It just can't get any lower than that. The funny thing is that Natalie Portman had to win an Oscar for the guy to even care. If she hadn't been nominated, he probably wouldn't even care who she was. What a hypocrite. Cheap cheap cheap shot.

I'm not even pissed about it. It's just so idiotic in so many ways, that it's more like sad that a guy like this can actually become a president. And to think that I actually respected the guy. Oh well, only in America.

On the other hand, who even cares about what he has to say?
Carlito Brigante

Postby awiseone » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Here are some thoughts from others I found interesting.
Even Perez Hilton is slamming this guy on this one.

http://moviecitynews.com/2011/03/on-the ... d-example/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ie-portman

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/ar ... eep-coming
awiseone

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Fortunately, I haven't heard a single person come to Huckabee's defense yet. The blogs and media outlets seem to unanimously agree that he's full of shit on this one. Which I find rather refreshing.
Rachel

Postby Lars » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Mike Huckabee just want Natalie to tell the truth that its really him that is the father.

:oops:
Lars

Postby spaceage » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 am

Oh, God, no. :x
spaceage

Re: Natalie Portman and Mike Huckabee??

Postby we-are-v-i-p » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 am

Carlito Brigante wrote:What a hypocrite. Cheap cheap cheap shot.

I'm not even pissed about it. It's just so idiotic in so many ways, that it's more like sad that a guy like this can actually become a president. And to think that I actually respected the guy. Oh well, only in America.

The only reason I would consider him a hypocrite is that he is paid by the same government money that he says single "uneducated" mothers are wasting. His beautiful Florida home and Mercedes cost more than the amount of money even a hundred mothers receive in assistance.

This story only gets me going because I'm pregnant and unwed, with no plans to marry the father, but we're extremely happy together without getting married. Though I know I'm going to have trouble affording certain things, I'm doing my best to NOT use government assistance. Also, I'm not uneducated, nor do I plan on halting my education just because I'm going to struggle. The way he spoke about single, unwed mothers just boils my blood.

I agree with Rachel; no one is backing him on that because they know better than to taint their image like that. Apparently, he had some diarrhea-of-the-mouth. Though, I hear that's common with pompous men, especially as they age. Also, keep in mind Huckabee's age and the fact that he's from Arkansas.

An apology on his end should be in order for that blunder.
we-are-v-i-p

Postby Dazza » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 am

Well said.
Dazza
Site Admin

Re: Natalie Portman and Mike Huckabee??

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 pm

we-are-v-i-p wrote:
Carlito Brigante wrote:What a hypocrite. Cheap cheap cheap shot.

The only reason I would consider him a hypocrite is that he is paid by the same government money that he says single "uneducated" mothers are wasting. His beautiful Florida home and Mercedes cost more than the amount of money even a hundred mothers receive in assistance.

This story only gets me going because I'm pregnant and unwed, with no plans to marry the father, but we're extremely happy together without getting married. Though I know I'm going to have trouble affording certain things, I'm doing my best to NOT use government assistance. Also, I'm not uneducated, nor do I plan on halting my education just because I'm going to struggle. The way he spoke about single, unwed mothers just boils my blood.

I agree with Rachel; no one is backing him on that because they know better than to taint their image like that. Apparently, he had some diarrhea-of-the-mouth. Though, I hear that's common with pompous men, especially as they age. Also, keep in mind Huckabee's age and the fact that he's from Arkansas.

An apology on his end should be in order for that blunder.

You're completely right in everything you say. These people are so used to criticizing people just for the sake of criticizing people that going after someone like Natalie Portman only exposed the guy for the fake he is, because of all the people in this world, no one has played a role model more perfectly and more genuinely than Natalie Portman. I mean why the hell would this stupid man try to go after that kind of role model is beyond me. More than possibly alluding to Natalie Portman as a rich spoiled girl, which is offensive enough, I think that in the message itself he sounded like a complete hypocrite. The guy got tied up in his own contradiction, like saying that he's not trying to criticize anyone when that's exactly what he's trying to do. Nothing rubs me the wrong way in this world as much as a man caught chewing up a lie in his own mouth.
Carlito Brigante

Postby awiseone » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 am

How many different ways can this idiot put his foot in his mouth?
What a moron...
Now he is trying to backtrack yet again.

"In the wake of making perceivably critical remarks about actress Natalie Portman's pregnancy, Mike Huckabee addressed the comments on Tuesday.

"I didn't bring Natalie Portman up at all," said the potential presidential contender on Sirius XM station POTUS. He suggested that conservative radio host Michael Medved was the one responsible for dragging Portman into the exchange in question."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/0 ... 33134.html
awiseone

Postby buttsie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:01 am

With a bit of luck he will dig his own political grave

Shame he didnt take the debate to the home plate
with sex before marriage being a no no in his kingdom
buttsie

Postby Leroy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 pm

I dont know why this matter as became such a big deal, even here in Portugal people know that mike Huckabee is a douche.

I'm sure that natalie is going to be a great mother.
Last chance Natalie, marry me :D
Leroy

Postby buttsie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 am

Pretty simple really

Hes a Presidential candidate for 2012 was all but Mr Vice President last time around in 2007...any comment he makes will be used for and against him

Bottom line

If she had said I'm pregnant & engaged to be married there wouldnt have been anything for the Republican Presidential candidate or fox news to exploit

Though knowing FOX "i dont use the facts" News
nothing is certain
buttsie

Postby Rkamidees » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Buttsie, can you tell Rupert Murdoch to stay in Austrailia.
Rkamidees

Postby buttsie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Rkamidees wrote:Buttsie, can you tell Rupert Murdoch to stay in Austrailia.

Alas I've already told him to f...ck off to Pluto

Hard to believe that sad tosser is from my hometown originally holding onto the reigns at news corporation due to the absurd corporate laws of delaware
buttsie

Return to Natalie Portman