How do you see her in 30+ years?

All things Natalie

How do you see her in 30+ years?

Postby alex74 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:41 pm

This thread is for serious answers only for mature people with a point of view.

Difficult question to answer when you are young but you surely know what you would like to do in your thirties.
Aleph will be in his 30s by then having chosen a career and hopefully making his own money.
I kind of feel that she will withdraw herself from the spotlight and write a lot. Maybe become a writer.
We come and go in this life ... we shine and sparkle and then the glow fades ... who wants to live for ever anyway.
Anyway I am just wondering.
alex74

Re: How do you see her in 30+ years?

Postby thevoid99 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am

Probably becoming one of the great actresses as well as one of the best filmmakers (feature and documentary) ever as she would run an independent media company with a bunch of people.
"I wanna be bored"-Maggie Gyllenhaal from "Secretary"
thevoid99

Postby alex74 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 am

thevoid99 wrote:Probably becoming one of the great actresses as well as one of the best filmmakers (feature and documentary) ever as she would run an independent media company with a bunch of people.

Well I do not imagine her as the bossy type. Creating an independent media company requires some kind of black blood running in you. Her blood is pure red. Somehow I do not see this.
alex74

Postby zoqfotpik » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 am

In 30 years, she's going to be really old.

Portmania will have been dead for 25 years or so, and she will have quit acting (and directing, whatever) and just stuck to raising her 3 kids, probably as a single mother / or married to Mr. Braff (who's remained single for a good part of his adult life).

As for Mr. Millipied, he will have died after suffering from a heart attack while doing a pirouette.

Also, George Lucas is dead. @_@
zoqfotpik

Postby susuki5678 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:49 am

Her blood is pure red. Somehow I do not see this.
goldenslot
susuki5678

Return to Natalie Portman