Joie de vivre.

All things Natalie

Joie de vivre.

Postby Jason123 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:53 am

Just a message, to prove a point that everone running this site lacks passion , humor or any joie de vivre.
I am 100% sure I will get NO replies to this post. Especially from those in admin
Prove me right

Thank you
Jason123

Re: Joie de vivre.

Postby Belerofonte » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 pm

A fan forum really has life when there are people willing to discuss about favorite actor or actress. That usually happens when that actor has to blunt, makes blockbuster movies or is in a special moment of success. Natalie is already an established actress who in recent years has not had much media exposure. To understand us, it's not a Jennifer Lawrence or an Emma Stone. No headlines, and over the years all this has been noted in the forum. My humble impression: few of the former participants remain, and no new ones enter to replace them... unfortunately

Obviously I can not speak for the administrators of the forum, but as far as I am concerned, and although it may not seem like it, I am quite a busy person, and spend a good part of my free time keeping the forum and webpage up to date with the news that is occurring (which is not little work, I assure you). Also, my condition of not being an English speaker limits me a lot when it comes to keeping deep and "passion" conversations in the films threads; Which I would like to do: I usually write in a Spanish film forum and I assure you that I am quite active.

But in the end, the day has only 24 hours and gives no time for more. But one thing is for sure: Dazza, Rachel and I are working hard every day here because we like Natalie, we think she's a great actress, and she has a really promising career ahead of her. In my case, as long as I still have a passion for cinema, here you will see me ...

Un saludo :)
Belerofonte

Return to Natalie Portman