Vox Lux (2018)

All things Natalie

Re: Vox Lux (2018)

Postby Belerofonte » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:49 am

Jason123 wrote:I just think it would be a good thing if we interacted a little and gave views a bit more on Natalie or Movies. I just think it would add a nice dimension. I've tried in the past but no one ever replies, I know its not going to happen ( just like i know you are not going to reply to this message ) It will remain a posting site , I just cant help trying.

I think I already said it a couple of years ago in some other thread: in the era of Star Wars, Closer, V for Vendetta or Black Swan, the type of fans that visit the site and the forum was much more active (and younger). Natalie's fame in the media was much newer and deeper. Now, Natalie's career has moved into a calmer and more mature phase. I think that's why there's hardly any user traffic in the forum in recent times. It also doesn´t help the fact that she is hardly involved in big productions and blockbusters right now. However, I also have to say that the health of the website has never been better. We have a lot of visitors, and I'm proud to put my two cents on it :wink:

As for natalie. Being a diehard fan of her, I've never been a hysterical fan who clamors fiercely when the artist you love does things you don´t like. I am content to keep seeing Natalie maturing as an actress, and if possible, in productions that have the greatest possible recognition...
Belerofonte

Postby cherryvanilla » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:14 pm

http://gallery.natalieportman.com/main. ... emId=57606

she has worn it numerous times on many public appearances and I remember it because I used to save a lot of photos back then!
cherryvanilla

Postby Away With The Pixies » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi!
Looking forward to Vox Lux. Fingers crossed it's good!
Very intrigued about her singing and dancing!

I also think it would be nice if people interacted more!
Away With The Pixies

Postby Jason123 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:29 pm

First, thanks for the reply Belerofonte. I understand what you are saying. I think she is wonderful in most of the things she touches and exquisitely beautiful, but i do admit I sometimes need to rein it in and remember that for many people she is just that actress who was in Star Wars.

On Vox Lux - Im a bit nervous about also, We need to be prepared that she will only be in 50% of the movie If you read the full summary of the film ( no spoilers are included ) on the TIFF website. The first half of the movie is her character Celeste ( the name of my first girl friend btw ) as a teenager being played by the actress who then goes on to play her daughter in the second half of the movie. Im also a bit worried that the Celeste character is walking that thin line between being 1. cookie, 2. physiologically scared and 3. Annoying . As for Natalie singing , I didnt think much of her singing in Everyone Says I Love You , so lets hope its improved a lot since 96.

As you said Belerofonte a busy few weeks and either way we get a lot of Red Carpet action to look forward to over the next 3 weeks, Bring it on !!!
Jason123

Postby Belerofonte » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Finally, the forum is reborn! :lol:

About the film, I must admit that it is an unknown, even greater than "jackie" was two years ago. The only thing we have of Brady Corbet's film is a single photo and a 45-second teaser in which nothing is seen. Only the hope that its inclusion in Venice and Toronto, only a few months after its filming, makes us indicate that the producers believe in the potential of the film.

Fingers crossed...
Belerofonte

Postby Jason123 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:51 pm

.........oh and one other thing..Where is the Full trailer ?????
There are trailers for many of the other premiers but not Vox Lux, it is werid at this late stage

(First Man looks brilliant as does A Star is Born)

Maybe its a good thing that its so under wraps, i like suprises. Sometimes I avoid trailers LOL

Oh i have an idea for a posting, but ill put it in another room
Jason123

Postby Away With The Pixies » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:55 am

It doesn't have distribution so no trailer.
Away With The Pixies

Postby Jason123 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 am

Good Point Pixies !
Jason123

Postby Belerofonte » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:41 pm

A bunch of photos today!!

Press conference:

Image Image Image

Arrival at the Lido and photocall:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Belerofonte

Postby Jason123 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:03 pm

OK, Thanks for the swift posting of the pics, I know I'm bias but for heavens sake she looks so spectacular.

Interesting Twitter feeds, As im sure you have seen The Telegraph in the UK does have a review posted but there seems to be problems with the link, all it says is;
natalie-portman is outrageously enjoyable-troubled pop star
Jason123

Postby Belerofonte » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Wow...

Image Image
Belerofonte

Postby Belerofonte » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Belerofonte