Questions Regarding Natalie Ask HERE!

All things Natalie

Postby Jaina » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:10 pm

Shantih wrote:Gosh, don't ever come to England. We're all gun free and living life on the edge!

Welcome to Mexico City, my friend.
Vivre, on veut tous vivre
Sans se haïr, sans en mourir
Vivre et se parler, se respecter et même s'aimer...
Vivre...

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." - Edward
Jaina

Postby JenR » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Jaina wrote:
Shantih wrote:Gosh, don't ever come to England. We're all gun free and living life on the edge!

Welcome to Mexico City, my friend.

and Democracy.
JenR

Postby aussietrooper20 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:51 am

one thing that puzzles me is that if she doesnt want to be near paperazis, why does she go to london where there are alot of them?

why doesnt she go to places like broom in australia where no one would notice her?
aussietrooper20

Postby greash » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 am

cause there is nothing in broom
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby JenR » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm

aussietrooper20 wrote:one thing that puzzles me is that if she doesnt want to be near paperazis, why does she go to london where there are alot of them?

why doesnt she go to places like broom in australia where no one would notice her?

The biggest puzzel, is if she does want to be around pprzi then why does her choice to be an actress? :roll:

She should go to France, they have to ask your permission to put your photo in a mag. and if they do and dont ask you, you can sue them.
JenR

Postby plop » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:28 pm

aussietrooper20 wrote:one thing that puzzles me is that if she doesnt want to be near paperazis, why does she go to london where there are alot of them?

May be she prefers to face paparazzi than other kind of people... :twisted:
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby plop » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:46 pm

I think it is pretty obvious that the silent about her private life has more than something to do with keeping paparazzi away. Not the whole reason, but part of it. And, may be, if she wouldn't be at SW she would have a more quiet life about it. But also she wouldn't have as many chances and recognicement, that implies those persons... (understanding that recognicement is good in order to have more oferts)some times you have to accept the bad parts of something if you want the good parts. :wink:
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby Shantih » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:48 pm

London's not that bad for paps, I've seen a lot of celebrities wandering around there. I literally bumped into Tom Cruise in Leister Square once. Very polite fellow.
Shantih

Postby Pumpkin405 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:34 am

Was that before or after he turned a scientologist? :lol:

I used to like him but then he started spouting nonsense and now I just think he's crazy. :?
Pumpkin405

Postby V4V » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:38 am

This is a question regarding Nat's appearance on Inside Actor's Studio.
When he asked Natalie to say something in hebrew, what was it exactly that she said?

thanks in advance
V4V

Postby Jaina » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Your mother's vagina.

God I feel awful for typing that. :lol:

EDIT: wait no, that was when asked her favourite insult in hebrew or whatever, right?
Vivre...

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." - Edward
Jaina

Postby Pumpkin405 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:51 pm

Jaina wrote:Your mother's vagina.

EDIT: wait no, that was when asked her favourite insult in hebrew or whatever, right?

Yeah. I just watched the interview again, she says "your mother's vagina" (LOL at that) but before that, she says an entire sentence.

I'm not sure what she says exactly, couldn't find it anywhere. But somehow I vaguely recall reading somewhere that it was a message of support to all the Jews in the world, or something.

Not sure whether that's true at all, though!
Pumpkin405

Postby JenR » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:18 pm

I told my friend that word one day at school after i hear Nat say it, becasue my friend was telling me all these words in Spanish (shes a Mexican) and some in people have told her, and i told her 'Koos Em Emok' and what it mean, and since then every time she saw me at school or somewhere she'll just scream "KOOS EM EMOK, JEN'FER" my firend is crazy. :roll:
JenR

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 pm

Pumpkin405 wrote:

Yeah. I just watched the interview again, she says "your mother's vagina" (LOL at that) but before that, she says an entire sentence.

I'm not sure what she says exactly, couldn't find it anywhere. But somehow I vaguely recall reading somewhere that it was a message of support to all the Jews in the world, or something.

Not sure whether that's true at all, though!

Link me the clip. I speak this much [fingers inched apart] Hebrew. Saying I speak it is an overstatment, but maybe I know it as well as the the dumb kid in class learned HS Spanish.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Jaina » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:13 pm

I don't even know why, but I've always wanted to learn Hebrew. It seems really hard though.

I'll stick to Latin.
Vivre...

Jaina

PreviousNext

Return to Natalie Portman