Natalie News Thread

All things Natalie

Natalie News Thread

Postby V4V » Sun May 27, 2007 12:19 am

V4V

Postby trystero » Sun May 27, 2007 1:03 am

Are the reports true that you're starring in your own live blog, like "The Truman Show"?
No, no, no. Someone started that rumor. I don't even have my own MySpace page.

I knew this wasn't right... I'm really glad it's not true.
trystero

Postby dec23rd1986 » Sun May 27, 2007 1:39 am

trystero wrote:
Are the reports true that you're starring in your own live blog, like "The Truman Show"?
No, no, no. Someone started that rumor. I don't even have my own MySpace page.

I knew this wasn't right... I'm really glad it's not true.

wow! that rumor was not even that long ago!
i guess news does travel to her quickly.
yes! thats nice to know. =)
dec23rd1986

Postby aussietrooper20 » Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 am

you cant always beleive everything you read on sights and magazines are true,unless you hear it from the actor. we know she's in china now.
aussietrooper20

Postby dec23rd1986 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:56 am

So what do u guys think of Lindsay Lohan comparing herself to
Natalie??? i have to say that was not smart of her to say,
She's not even close to being as good as Natalie.
And i hate how Lindsay denies being too over board w/ the parting. :roll:
Natalie likes to have a good time, but she doesn't make it her life.

Thats why i like Natalie. She has her priorities straight. its so attractive!!!
dec23rd1986

Postby Pumpkin405 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:33 am

Lindsay should shut up and go sit in a corner somewhere. I find it hard to believe she really thinks anyone listens to her. She recently crashed her car because she was drunk and the cops found cocaine on her (she was also caught on camera snorting it somewhere).
Really, Lindsay... have you ever seen Nat do anything like that? :roll:
Pumpkin405

Postby fanatical610 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 pm

OK so here's an example of blatant spin and evidence of how gossip sites can distort the truth:

Portman Upset Over Star Wars ?Snub?
by Jewtastic Staff May 29th, 2007

Actress Natalie Portman is said to have been disappointed she was not invited to attend the 30th anniversary of Star Wars in Los Angeles earlier this month, because she would have loved to join in the celebrations.

The 25-year-old Israeli-born beauty plays Queen Amidala in the three film prequels, and is saddened she was snubbed for California?s five-day Star Wars Celebration IV last week.

?It?s upsetting. You would have thought, being the queen, I would have at least received a letter,? she says.

The part in bold in a complete lie. Natalie did an interview with Total film and here's what the interviewer asked and she replied:

Have you been invited to any Star Wars anniversary parties?
No, I haven?t heard anything!

That?s an outrage. You?re Queen bloody Amidala...
I know. You should write a letter! That?s upsetting.

Now she's obviously being sarcastic/joking. This is just the sort of thing that people pick up and spread around as truth. Unbelievable!
fanatical610

Postby dec23rd1986 » Tue May 29, 2007 5:22 pm

wow thats crazy!
that must suck to have writers wiggle around your words. :cry:

And Lindsay is a butthead. i can't stand her anymore.
i can't stand her, and paris. :roll: their so spoiled and selfish.
im glad Paris is gonna do some time. If it was anyone else they would
have put them away quick! Finally there's some justice!
dec23rd1986

Postby JenR » Wed May 30, 2007 12:43 am

well on like these would bring a thought to our head.

"I used to butcher my Barbies. I would draw hearts on their cheeks. I would give them haircuts and I would keep going because it would be uneven and they would be left bald"

... i used to chew on my Barbies hands, legs and feet. (i never stopped teething) :oops:

OH OH!!! and i can NOT forget:
"I loved that Mexican film, Y Tu Mamá También. It was so sexy and it made me want to be those people and find that beach"

See!! No i wonder what her Gael and Diego did after the Vanity Fair party! Ha-HAA!!!!! :P :lol:

thats funny... :shock:
JenR

Postby aussietrooper20 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:59 am

Lidsay is a real bitch and should go to jail like paris hilton did cause she's terrible girl.

natalie is a woman who is kind and sensable alot. that's what women should be.
aussietrooper20

Postby JenR » Wed May 30, 2007 1:22 am

Natalie's like a i keep saying "She was raised to be a WOMAN, not a spoiled diva."

ha anyone seen the Paris Hilton dead body?? :lol:

They made a replica of her dead body dying in a car wreck from being drunk. and students study her organs to see what drugs and alcohol do to you.
JenR

Postby dec23rd1986 » Wed May 30, 2007 2:08 am

eww...nope haven't heard that. ^^^

but i did hear what Lindsay did. She crashed into a tree..... again. supposebly. :roll:
and cocaine was found in her car.

yeah she's no where near Natalie. :roll:
dec23rd1986

Postby JenR » Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 am

I know!!! she is a bull faces liar. She never tells the truth and when she DOES, she goes right back and says "Oh i never said that" or "no, i was just kidding"

The girl need help seriously. and if she doesn't get it soon, she will die.

Her mother need to get her damn head out of the clouds and quit making excuses for her daughter, and she need to worry about Lindney's future, and think about how her youngest one isn't going to be when she gets older.

I have to shrink the font size, because I'm about to preach.

Did anyone hear the quote Britney Spears just said, about her actions lately? I don't know if i hear it correctly, because i do tend to take things personally before really seeing what they're about, but she said some like The reason why she was acting like she has been in the past year is because she had A.D.D.... Okay *I* HAVE AD/HD(i'm a type A) do you see me in jail??? NO. Do you see me dropping my babies on the floor (if i had babies)?? NO. Do you see me shaving my head for photographers? Well i cut my hair off, but theres a good 6 inches left.

"ADHD initially appears in childhood and manifests itself with symptoms such as hyperactivity, forgetfulness, poor impulse control, and distractibility... A marked decrease in academic skills such as reading, spelling, or math is common with children who have ADHD."

Does that say ANYTHING about getting drunk, going to rehab, dropping ur children, and flashing your twat everyone in creation?? FUCK NO. If anything the bitch is Bi Polar. Shes nothing but a coward. I don't really care that she shaved her head, thats here thing, but what ticks me off about it, is that she wears nothing but wigs now. She's hiding from herself, and she wont face what the little hussy she's turning into. I hope she gets help for herself one day too.

:Edit:

i just found the quote, she said ""I was like a bad kid running around with ADD,""

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo YOU! is all i have to say.

------------

I am so glad Nat has the decency to watch the comes out of her mouth.

there's a MBN pic in a People Mag i have, nothing new, but I'll probably scan it later.
JenR

Postby aussietrooper20 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm

Also you can always beleive things say about seeing a celebrity and no one noticing them, just like sonya rae reported on may 29th page, cause I can tell that chineese man was only saying it just to get some attention, and because he probably heard natalie beeing in china, and because he saw someone who looke like her too.

my sister almosts looks like her.same age same hight, but alittle different.
aussietrooper20

Postby Anyathe » Wed May 30, 2007 1:03 pm

So, you reckon you look like Gael, and your sister looks like Natalie?

Anyathe

Next

Return to Natalie Portman