Vote for Natalie for the World's Sexiest Vegetarian!!!

All things Natalie

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm

Double post.

What's the deal with these servers, anyway? About half my activity on here is impeded by freezing.
Extreme Allah

Postby Dazza » Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 pm

Server was acting up an hour or two ago but its been fine for me for awhile now.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Shantih » Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 pm

Extreme Allah wrote:
Shantih wrote:^ Nice to know you respect Natalie's beliefs so much.

I'm debating between not liking PETA and wanting her to win...*strokes chin*

I don't understand who queefed out all this "respect what others think" bullshit in the first place, but it's getting annoying. Other people's beliefs are normally hilarious, and furthermore, I don't respect really anyone, so why should I respect the ones who went tits-out and started believing in ghosts or are giving money to people to try to get lobsters the right to vote or something?

I'm at the top of the foodchain. When the laser-equipped T-Rex is back, he's not going to feel compassion. Compassion is a flaw, and natural selection wouldn't allow something as perfect as LETR to be a pussy. So, eat up now, because we won't be here forever.

(Also, even vegetarians admit that some lives are almost unimportant. Like how they kill plants to eat, or the trillions of insects they kill [with mess chemical warfare] to help grow the vegetables they kill. They can't see their own hypocrisy because they have their eyes squinted in a South Park-like state of smugness, and therefore at very least, I'm going to be cruel and disrespectful, because I find being so funny.)

You don't respect anyone? Do you live in a normal society, or by yourself in a shack in the woods?

Like I said, I think we should keep it to the veg thread. Go post what you just said there if you want a reply off of me, although to be honest 95% of what you just said isn't even worth replying to.
Shantih

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu May 31, 2007 9:02 pm

Hmmm, maybe it was on my end, D.

Shantih wrote:[...]to be honest 95% of what you just said isn't even worth replying to.

Because I'm an unfeeling monster, and you're a liberal, enlightened sage? I'll repost, for yucks.
Extreme Allah

Postby Anyathe » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:54 am

I don't know what I should be more worried about - that people take me seriously, that people don't know who Maddox is, or that we're having a debate about who doesn't r-e-s-p-e-c-t who.
Anyathe

Previous

Return to Natalie Portman