An Idea...

Anything to do with the site

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu May 15, 2008 5:09 am

I'm considering stepping into the void and fully committing myself to the role. You'll kinda' know, at first, but the memories of the once-glorious Allah will fade (I know, it seems unlikely to me, too), and new posters will have little reference, as smug musical opinions and all around pure genius yields way to thinly veiled rape fantasies and top-grade delusions about childhoods spent together and starry-eyed relationships torn apart. I'll be fascinating...er.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Brunette » Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 am

CodenameV wrote:It seems I might possibly be the only one who wants to know who he's speaking too. I hate chatting to an avatar, and not a person. Name, gender, and some sort of image help build who I'm talking to. Now I don't need the image, I think that can remain ambiguous, but name doesn’t always matter, unless you walk around with a nickname like S#78287 at which point I would just say 'What the hell do I call you?' but gender as far as I’m concerned does matter.

It doesn’t necessarily change what I say, but it may change how I say it. This isn't intentional, just a subconscious event that I have no control over - the problem being right now it works on what gender is displayed in the avatar. For example, if I didn't know Jen was a female, and I saw Charlie Chaplin - I would assume she was a he, and respond accordingly, not consciously but subconsciously. You can't deny that this happens on a sub-conscious level.

I agree with your idea.I am a girl.I don't think making an issue out of your demand is necessary.
Brunette

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu May 22, 2008 7:12 am

Brunette wrote:I am a girl.

What's up, kitten? If you need someone to show you around, you know where to find me [points both hands at you, middle and index fingers extended in your direction, thumbs strait up, then lowers thumbs, makes clicking noise, and winks, pops collar and walks away].
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby kale » Thu May 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Allah you might like Tristram Shandy.
пошлость ː جاهلية
kale

Postby vessel » Thu May 22, 2008 10:31 pm

kale wrote:Allah you might like Tristram Shandy.

That looked really funny.
vessel

Postby CodenameV » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 pm

I can't believe this thread is still alive. Hmm, reading back through my messages I kind of made an issue out of nothing. My bad. Still think it's a half decent idea though.
CodenameV

Previous

Return to Natalieportman.com