advertiser suggestions

Anything to do with the site

advertiser suggestions

Postby Dazza » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:24 pm

So we've been hard at work trying to find some good advertising for the site...good in that in pays the bills and good in that it'd be of interest and significance to visitors. Thus far its been quite hard. Our numbers are very good but not crazy enough to make it a no brainer for any product.

So its all about finding an advertiser that sees a good fit with our readership. We're trying a bit with film. We're trying fashion. We're trying environmental and vegan products.

So, if you have any ideas of products that would make a good fit, please let me know cos I'm running out of ideas.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Based on the fact that almost only Allah posts on the sex thread, I'd suggest dating services.
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D

Postby Carlotto » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:16 am

lol!

Sure, just look at the sex poll xD
Carlotto

Postby Extreme Allah » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 am

It continues to disturb me that I'm the only person on here who EVER gets laid. Particularly because I'm kind of a nerd, never leave the apartment, and the makeup of this site seems to lean toward extremely pretty girls. Prudes.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:27 am

Extreme Allah wrote:It continues to disturb me that I'm the only person on here who EVER gets laid. Particularly because I'm kind of a nerd, never leave the apartment, and the makeup of this site seems to lean toward extremely pretty girls. Prudes.

Come on, what's your secret?
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D

Postby Extreme Allah » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am

Hypnotism. That and I stuff my pants.
Extreme Allah

Postby plop » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am

Extreme Allah wrote:It continues to disturb me that I'm the only person on here who EVER gets laid. Particularly because I'm kind of a nerd, never leave the apartment, and the makeup of this site seems to lean toward extremely pretty girls. Prudes.

Maybe girls are using you... :wink: (Joking. Just in case)
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Re: advertiser suggestions

Postby buttsie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:44 am

Dazza wrote:So we've been hard at work trying to find some good advertising for the site...good in that in pays the bills and good in that it'd be of interest and significance to visitors. Thus far its been quite hard. Our numbers are very good but not crazy enough to make it a no brainer for any product.

So its all about finding an advertiser that sees a good fit with our readership. We're trying a bit with film. We're trying fashion. We're trying environmental and vegan products.

So, if you have any ideas of products that would make a good fit, please let me know cos I'm running out of ideas.

Sounds like some smart topics to aim at

Judging by those that are active apart from what you've mentioned movies,music,gaming & photography might be good given the age demographic leans heavily to the 18-25 age group
buttsie

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am

plop wrote:

That would be pretty hot.
Extreme Allah

Postby buttsie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 am

Just because people dont talk about it dont mean it doesnt happen :wink:
buttsie

Postby maverick88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 am

plop wrote:

Or maybe Allah has some sort of influence on women like the pied piper, and they just follow him down main street right into his motel room for some unknown reason.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:49 am

That unknown reason is that I'm kind of awesome. I brilliant, hysterical, confident, and the 2008 model is in increasingly good shape and and financial stead. I'd let me have my way with myself. I often do.
Extreme Allah

Postby plop » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 am

Extreme Allah wrote:That unknown reason is that I'm kind of awesome. I brilliant, hysterical, confident, and the 2008 model is in increasingly good shape and and financial stead. I'd let me have my way with myself. I often do.

Ok, ok. Extreme allah, you are begining to sound like a grow up version of Clone. Be careful, man! I am worried about you! :wink:

And, maverick, how do you manage to know Extreme allah's fantasies? :wink:
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 am

It's OK to be a bit jealous.
Extreme Allah

Postby maverick88 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 am

plop wrote:And, maverick, how do you manage to know Extreme allah's fantasies? :wink:

Well I have a cousin who also thinks he is God's .......or should I say Allah's gift to women. :lol:
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Next

Return to Natalieportman.com