My forgotten words

Anything to do with the site

My forgotten words

Postby dowNINit » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Aloha, we meet again! A little birdie chirps the name, Jason. I sense a new generation is populating. My good friend, Sylvia agrees. Is it time for our dreams to mutate into reality? Remains to be proven. The maze of time has opened up new doors for us. As I journey down the deep, dark crevices of my past, I believe I uncovered the hidden meaning of my existence. The pirate's daughter sends her love. She hears Peter's forbidden prophecies. I've obtained enough information and evidence to prove my point.

Sarah is torn between the sadness in her heart and the love in her world. Alliances are joining together for the big finale. Although, we've only just initiated our first move. It all started with a birth certificate sent from the mafia. This precious piece of false information gave me enough reason to look into this further. Unfortunately, my dumb ass self left it in the glove compartment of my car before it got repossessed. The Minnesota job market has left me powerless and I am now forced to return to Florida.

I search for more security and well being for my friends and for myself. I shed my tears for my horrific failure and I'm ready to live on. "JASON LIVES!" I cry as I continue to investigate my own identity. I carefully collected hair follicles off a brush sent by the mother I grew up with to check for any DNA relation. My pathetic life has brought me nothing as far as funding goes. It could be a while before I find another job to help support myself. Until then, I will play along and possibly cook up something in my head to help turn the tables.

It's only a matter of time before the others are found.

More to come...
dowNINit

Postby Dazza » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Wow, I just realized its been a really long time since I've had to ban someone.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby dowNINit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

I apologize.. I didn't know I was being offensive. Perhaps, I'm a bit cryptic and trying to be creative. I didn't know this was that strict of a board. I didn't think I deserved a ban threat. :(

I do have a lot of respect for Natalie and her career. She's as brilliant as they come. Please don't ban me.
"I'm sorry I ate at McDonalds"
dowNINit

Postby Carlotto » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm

I don't see why you could deserve to get banned. I didn't understand anything about your post, but that's probably because of my poor english. And I didn't find it offensive.
(well, of course that's not up to me to decide)
Carlotto

Postby Dazza » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm

This site is really not the place to air your writing. And this section of the site in particular is REALLY not the place.

Cool the fiction and there won't be any need for a banning.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Rachel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Keep it in LJ.
Rachel

Return to Natalieportman.com