Replacing server HD

Anything to do with the site

Replacing server HD

Postby Dazza » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Seems a faulty HD is the cause of the problems so we're backing up and once finished we'll get the new HD installed. This will mean some down time but hopefully not more than a day.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby buttsie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 am

Nice to know it wasnt my lemon of a PC acting the idiot AGAIN
buttsie

Postby buttsie » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 am

Well Oscar as Dazza has just become a Billionaire(thats in italian lire)I think any donation would be gratefully received

From what I can see all funds go towards the server costs and any left over go to paying real wages for an artist to illustrate the Natalie comics
buttsie

Postby Dazza » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 am

We're definitely not making any kind of living out of this. We are now able to self sustain at least, but I'm not sure how long that can go on. Traffic should spike quite a bit with Your Highness and Thor, which will hopefully help.

But if anyone out there has somewhat deep pockets, donations or buying advertising space is most welcome indeed.

Oscar, if you want to donate drop me an email (my address is linked at the bottom of every update).

Does anyone know anyone at Netflix? They have a nice affiliate program but when trying to sign up via the automated function, the submission doesn't go through because we don't meet some criteria. But I've gone through the rules and regs and can't see where we're going wrong. Tried mailing them but its also very automated. Would just like to speak to a bloody human being who works for them and who could help.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Dazza » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah, I could do that. I do the weekly posts where I try and drum up some help but it doesn't bring in too much, especially the last couple months. Not sure how a permanent link would help as I think people just ignore things like that.
Dazza
Site Admin

Return to Natalieportman.com