Portman ideas in paas the time

Anything to do with the site

Portman ideas in paas the time

Postby a22 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 am

Portman said : It's horrible to be a sex object at any age, but at least when you're an adult you can make the decision if you want to degrade yourself.
And also she said :
I'm really sorry I didn't listen to my intuition. From now on, I'm going to trust my gut more. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is say no.( On regretting doing nudity in Goya's Ghost )

But now she say :
(on her mixed feelings about nudity ) : I think it's beautiful in films, and sex is such a big part of life, and nudity is obviously our natural state.
And also she says :
…it is obviously such a part of life I think it should be part of film…Right now I'm coming up to terms with it and I am doing my half-
nudity, making it believable…

---------
Don’t let to the wolrd , change youre minds , even with a lot of credit or and Oscar reward. Because in every state , a liberal person is better than a valuable and fame slave.
Always and for ever, trust youre intuition and creation if you want to be a winner even if all around the world have a negative idea and always act by people view if you want to lose youre character and soul.

p.s. some times , we need to rebel against our self to protecting our soul
a22

Return to Natalieportman.com