Money Money Money

Anything to do with the site

Money Money Money

Postby LH458 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey NP-Team,

it's a bit a provocative question, but where goes all the Money from the Advertising (I guess its not too little after reading http://www.natalieportman.com/?page_id=120) and Donations????

i mean this Site is advertised as an non-profit-site. I was working for an non-profit-organisation and learnt many things in a very bad way.

i hope really its not too provocative, because you did a very nice job....................

LH458
LH458

Re: Money Money Money

Postby Stefan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Questions about money?
I'll don't get that information about the german page out - I know, we don't have that much impressions as here - but think Dazza don't give you that answer :D

If you have read the main page for longer, you have see that there are no more comics out the past year and a server take a lot of money.

Ich weiss, mein englisch ist mist :D
The German Natalie Fan site: http://www.portman-natalie.net
Stefan

Postby LH458 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

how cool, i realized the whole "Natalie Portman Story" is nothing more like a Company lilke "Apple" "Coke" or whatever. Ok maybe its just a Lobby. But its ok, the whole thing makes the world better(i mean that for real). But please don't kidding the visitors of this site. Most of them are psychos, but there are not stupid..........
LH458

Postby Dazza » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Trust me, we're not rolling in it. Goes for server costs, backup costs and other site expenses (we've had to buy the new wordpress theme and other widgets). There's usually a bit left over but obviously depends on traffic and how much people give when we do have donations. Last time we did one I think we got 20 dollars. I remember when we were hacked and almost called it a day, there was so much support and at least a dozen people put their name down for small monthly donations. Within 2-3 months there was only 1 person still signed up for 5 dollars a month. And on the ads side, yesterday ads pulled in 6 dollars and 60 cents.

But on the positive side, we're able to cover costs the last few years comfortably. And we also have cover for unexpected expenses. At one point we were really struggling but that's no longer the case.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby LH458 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 pm

ok, i was a bit drunken yesterday sorry!!!!!!!!!!! u can delete it..............................
LH458

Postby susuki5678 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:06 am

At one point we were really struggling but that's no longer the case.
ดาวน์โหลด gclub
susuki5678

Return to Natalieportman.com