Re: Possible New Beginning!

Anything to do with the site

Postby scottie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 am

What the fuck?
scottie

Postby scottie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:57 pm

If anybody meet a living Ufo please do not tell him that he is guy/bisexual just because he is more inteligent - clever - wise and sensitive than the one, because he will be very angry.

Wait, wait, wait. You've got me fully confused. Are you saying that if I'm abducted by a UFO that I shouldn't tell the extra-terrestrials that I'm gay? Or do you mean that I shouldn't insinuate the Aliens are homosexuals?

Statistically there probably are gay Aliens, I would think, if there are Extra-Terrestrials, but I'd also imagine their culture has advanced beyond homophobia and into acceptance, wouldn't you think?

Then again, they don't even appear to have genitals, ever seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind or E.T.?

E.T.'s not wearing pants for like half the movie. Aliens don't ever wear clothes. They're all naked.
scottie

Postby scottie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 am

scottie

Postby scottie » Mon May 25, 2015 12:51 am

Andy wrote:Cngrtltn for Oxigen vdo

Congradulations for Oxygen Voodoo? You're my favorite!!
scottie

Postby va179 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:57 pm

What if aliens are already here and we aren't advanced enough yet to know. The first thing we should be focused on is speaking their language. If you can't speak their language there is no point in communicating. The second thing we need to do is figure out if we are going to be nice or mean to the aliens.
va179

Postby va179 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Life
Love
Liberty
va179

Postby Tourist » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Andy wrote:talk;
I can meet aliens every day,
but who knows how a meeting with Natalie can be organized?
Andy

TIFF-

In September Portman is heading to the Toronto Film Festival, where she will speak at the annual charity ball that acts as a curtain-raiser for the festival... Individuals will be parting with between $300 and $750 to be in her company as she gives an interview about her career. The list of anecdotes promises to be long.

No guarantee you will meet her but at least you can be in the same room. Sometimes guests will mingle afterwards at these type of events since it's a charity ball, but with her who knows. good luck.
Tourist

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 pm

I'd rather just give the $750 without having to see her. The whole cult of personality thing drives me nuts. Natalie Portman goes to the bathroom like everybody else. There's no point in having to meet her unless to teach you acting techniques or something, or to doctor a script. Maybe that.
Carlito Brigante

Postby bernard » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:19 pm

I'd like to meet her face to face because in real life maybe she's nice.
bernard

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:52 am

I understand, Andy, you can't get over your favorite movie star. I got a nephew with autism so I know how it feels. You should try to meet her in person if she's your hero. Why not? :wink:
Carlito Brigante

Postby scottie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:46 pm

This guy doesn't have autism. Unless he/she is completely trolling, which is very possible, he thinks he communicates with extra-terrestrials and shit. I'm not trying to mean, just saying.

I mean, who knows, maybe there are extra-terrestrials who visit Earth, I'm an open minded guy and it would suck to get abducted and probed, or whatever they do, but I would never ever lead with that card.

I mean, "Hi, I'm Andy, I was abducted by extra-terrestrials and called them homosexual," isn't a good opening salvo. My personal rule of thumb is that it I wouldn't say something to a person in a bar, then I'm not going to say it on the interent.
scottie

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:10 am

My five year old autistic nephew is so obsessed with cruise ships that he imagines that he's the captain of the Queen Mary, and he's only mild. Believe me, his behavior is consistent with autism. I'm not going to assert myself 100%, but I'm not placing the stigma on him either. As long as he doesn't sound angry, I dig him.
Carlito Brigante

Postby scottie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:57 pm

I don't have any problem with whomever it is either, but maybe encouraging who ever this might be to try to meet up w/ Natalie isn't the best idea. I think pretty much everyone on this board could agree that's a lost cause, yes?
scottie

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

People pay thousands of dollars for meet and greets with celebrities. I find all the celebrity worship to be completely morbid, but if it comes from a place of inspiration then I'm okay with that. Natalie Portman does tries hard to inspire other people and does a lot of philanthropy, so I'm pretty sure she's aware that it comes with the territory. I personally think it's dumb, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that either.
Carlito Brigante

Postby scottie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:05 am

I think bumping into an entertainer in public randomly and introducing yourself or say, a Star Wars fan attending a film premiere and asking for an autograph, these are really normal things.

Even paying to attend a Q & A at a film festival to hear a favorite entertainer speak, that sounds super-cool.

I'd never pay $400 dollars to be in the same room with someone, I would however pay that to hear a person speak about there art. As a compliment to Natalie, if she were speaking in the city where I live, I'd probably go.

The difference those situations and this thread, is that the individual who started the thread actually thinks he could or that Natalie would be interested in having an on going, intimate relationship, which is something that's not going to happen in the realm of any sort of reality.

So, you know, I guess I'm just bored, in the sense that I don't really care, but the reason I wrote anything in the first place, was that encouraging the guy seems like not the best idea.
scottie

Next

Return to Natalieportman.com