Re: Possible New Beginning!

Anything to do with the site

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:05 am

The idea of having a sense of safety is fundamentally wrong in the first place. Nobody is never truly safe, so losing that sense of safety is actually a positive step that everybody goes through. It's totally normal. Once a person accepts this reality that person becomes more attuned to the idea of taking the necessary steps to really feel safer. In that sense the least trustworthy people are the ones who would reproach the notion that they cannot be trusted. It's completely all right not to trust. In fact it's really the way it should be.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Weakness is not uncertainty. Weakness is the inability to challenge uncertainty.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:17 am

Sometimes people around you will go to great lengths to make you feel guilty about very trivial things. Sometimes they do it consciously and sometimes they just do it. When a person is led to feel tremendous amount of guilt, that person will then find real things to feel guilty about, and they keep escalating that guilt until it becomes a cycle almost impossible to break free. The only thing that can break you free is your conscience. Then the hardest part begins. Cleaning up your mind from that guilt and becoming immune to the emotional blackmail.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Life is as unfair as it is fair. The fairness and unfairness of life are both equal. Just as there is no more evil in this world as there is good. There is only good and evil. How fair a person makes life becomes a matter of choice.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Life isn't a game and even still everybody wants to win.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 am

The idea that kindness is weak is a myth created by none other than the people who see no benefit in kindness, or simply don't know to be kind at all.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 am

Yeah, there are good people that act like good people. Bad people that act like bad people. Good people that act like bad people. Then there's bad people that act like good people. Those are the ones that you really need to watch out for.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:48 pm

I think King Solomon executed people once in the Bible, although I might be wrong. He understood that King David was a good man that was drifted away by his inner circle. He tried to judge David's inner circle as good men that had drifted away from God as well, but he couldn't. He realized that these were evil men and that they would always be evil. Giving them a chance to simply find the way to God would've been useless. Obviously they also conspired to take the kingdom away from him, so there's that too.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:11 am

By far one of the most bizarre biblical stories is an obscure chapter from the book of Judges. A group of men rape and kill the wife of another man. They also kill his child. The man then goes after them, spreading their body parts all across Israel as he kills them one by one. Yes, this is a biblical story. Still have no idea exactly what I'm supposed to learn from that one. I guess you could give the guy a free pass.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:50 am

It represented the worship of money.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:36 am

Ceasar was a major pedophile who pushed people down a cliff. I'm sure to Jesus saying that was pretty much a no brainer.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:46 am

I had an insanely terrifying idea for a horror story. Turns out Jesus was really a stone cold killer whose mission is to kill his father. His eyes shine red just like the devil's. He asks John The Baptist who his father is right before decapitating him under Roman orders. Afterwards he's betrayed when it is discovered that he's the son of God. He is crucified, only to realize that his crucifixion is his own exorcism. The devil's cross. God had used him to gather all the demons from hell into this one place. He sends fire from the sky scorching the entire world and destroying every demon on Earth. He then gives Jesus another chance to live among humans, but Jesus is too horrified to confront all the death and misery he has caused and chooses to go back to God. Pretty much a twisted version of the story of Jesus.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 am

I was definitely thinking what could be the most fucked up horror story I could think of. I guess it does resonates with that kind of symbolism of Jesus casting out devils, only it takes it to a whole other extreme level. As insane as the story is, it's still a story about redemption, which is what makes it so damn bizarre.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:56 pm

It's never made sense to me that Joseph is the direct descendant of David and he is not considered to be the legitimate father of Jesus, yet Jesus is still considered a direct descendant of David. If that is the case then Jesus is either directly related to Joseph or he himself is Joseph. It can't be any other way. Wouldn't be the first time two persons in the Bible are the same one. I guess it will always remain a mystery.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Carlito Brigante » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:21 am

It wasn't until I visited the synagogue that I realized how entirely different the Torah is. Very fascinating. Something very cozy and peaceful about a synagogue. There's always an air of mysticism. You don't have to spend the entire time staring at a disturbing looking corpse.
Carlito Brigante

PreviousNext

Return to Natalieportman.com