Still Around After All These Years

Anything to do with the site

Still Around After All These Years

Postby Orac » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:54 pm

So NataliePortman.com is still around after all these years. So great to know. It out lasted America's Queen by many years, even the failed return around 2002 (I think). We sure did have some good (and bad)times back during the days. I hope AQ give your guys a run for your money at times. If this site is still ran by the same guys (Daaza, and Audio I believe) then you won the fight. Out lived America's Queen. So who is still around:
mr.pip, red lobster, dazza, audio, katie, natfan, Hal, a few others I can't recall now. Oh, yea Queen-X, LOL.

A ghost of my site is still at 8k.com (you think they would delete it by now!) http://americasqueen.8k.com/

Will we had fun back in the days, even during the bad times it was always fun and very funny to me. The site here looks GREAT and I am so happy to see you guys are still around.

What ever happened to that officail NP site? We got pictures but it never made it, did it?

Well I will let you get back to updating and searching for news. Good luck to the future and I hope you this place stays around for many many years to come.

Orac (still learning the spell after all these years)
Orac

Postby Dazza » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:13 pm

You're an asshole of the highest order. Slink back into the shadows please.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby JenR » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:35 pm

haha i used to go to that site^ :lol:

hated the pop ups... none of the picture work on that site.
JenR

Postby quick_wit » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 am

I didn't even knew that site existed.
quick_wit

Postby maverick88 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:48 pm

quick_wit wrote:I didn't even knew that site existed.

Neither did I.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Well well

Postby Spoonbat » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:03 am

There's a guy on here named aussie or something like that that mentioned your old battle with Dazza. Interesting history I didn't know about. Well, if you're coming back welcome to the community so as long as you don't turn into a "clone" of clone.

And for whatever reason Dazza wants you dead so I'm not sure if you should hang around but if you do then welcome anyway....
Spoonbat

Postby Dazza » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:10 am

I was never actually that involved with Orac. Most of his indiscretions took place before I was running the site.
Dazza
Site Admin

This is 4 years late, but...

Postby Pip » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 am

Hey Orac...you're a moronic lying douchebag who pretended to be little girls to get sympathy from the people on the original NPMB. I still hate you, you sick perverted bastard. I hope you get Patrick Bateman-ed someday.
Pip

Return to Natalieportman.com