Random love thread

Anything to do with the site

Random love thread

Postby nattiep » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:58 pm

I have to say, I've been visiting fan sites for a couple years now. Mainly my favorite actresses and one singer: Ashlee Simpson, Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johansson.. all have been dwarfed by the awesomeness of np.com. This site has everything, news updates that are actually interesting, an image section that keeps pics in the best quality possible. It's annoying to me when I go through a photo section of a site and find a pic or photoshoot I've been searching all over for or have only seen once and it's TINY. Most of the ones on here are huge and it's great!

Now the news updates.. once recent one was my favorite regarding a dress of Natalie's you could buy and Dazza wanted it "for experiments and stuff". I almost fell out of my chair.

The video section helps me out when I miss a talkshow or ignore a show because of the other crap on it (like TRL, ewww).

All I have to say is keep this site up, I visit it at least once a day. Thanks a bunch.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
nattiep

Postby Dazza » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks, I'm very happy with the site although it'll never be 100% because there are always things that need doing and improving.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby JenR » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:28 pm

i agree
JenR

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:17 pm

Love the site but I think it was an equally awesome idea to add these forums :)
Andrew

Postby buttsie » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:10 pm

Having been through thousands of websites(free,pay)this truly is one in a billion

Wasn't there an award for websites which this one wasn't nominated for(this year) because it would have swept all comers aside?

np.com 1st and daylight 2nd
buttsie

Postby Snarl » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:09 pm

Although I haven't been through many websites, I really like this one.
Only the candid section could be stealthed for the hardcore fans only... via a sub log-in system.

I really don't want to see those pictures on the main page.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
Snarl

Postby nattiep » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:19 pm

I also love how personal the site is with the readers. Most others will be like "here's the news". This one adds a joke, or says sorry that the news is slow. Or tells you when there will be an update cuz there's no news yet.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
nattiep

Postby Dazza » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Yeah, we walked the movies.com poll two years ago but they dropped the category this year. Pfff.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby plop » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:51 pm

I, as Snarl, haven't go to many others fan sites, but i have try it, and most usualy i found boredom and disapointment. No match to this -np.com- Nevertheless, i disagree with certaint comments in this thread: i share that notion which says: "The better is the worst enemy of the good".

I don't think it needs any change.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Re: Random love thread

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm

nattiep wrote:I have to say, I've been visiting fan sites for a couple years now. Mainly my favorite actresses and one singer: Ashlee Simpson, Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johansson.. all have been dwarfed by the awesomeness of np.com. This site has everything, news updates that are actually interesting, an image section that keeps pics in the best quality possible. It's annoying to me when I go through a photo section of a site and find a pic or photoshoot I've been searching all over for or have only seen once and it's TINY. Most of the ones on here are huge and it's great!

Now the news updates.. once recent one was my favorite regarding a dress of Natalie's you could buy and Dazza wanted it "for experiments and stuff". I almost fell out of my chair.

The video section helps me out when I miss a talkshow or ignore a show because of the other crap on it (like TRL, ewww).

All I have to say is keep this site up, I visit it at least once a day. Thanks a bunch.

You should also check out the Michelle Branch site. She has a personal message board all to herself, which is pretty fucking cool. Direct and respectful interaction with celebrities is one the things I love the most about the web.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Page » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 am

Yes, Nat would be proud.
Page

Return to Natalieportman.com