Logical Solution to a Pretty Glaring Problem

Anything to do with the site

Logical Solution to a Pretty Glaring Problem

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:53 am

I've noticed that on the main forum page, the logged-in member are listed. But for some moronic reason, it lists them in alphabetical order. The problem here should be obvious.

Solution: the new order should go: first Extreme Allah, perhaps even in a separate box, with all kinds of flashing stars and soforth, and then everyone else, in alphabetical order.

Thoughts?
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Postby papari » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:54 pm

there should also be circus musicplaying in the background while you're online. it would just abruptly start and stop when you come and go. wouldn't that be awesome????
User avatar
papari
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Re: Logical Solution to a Pretty Glaring Problem

Postby maverick88 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Extreme Allah wrote:I've noticed that on the main forum page, the logged-in member are listed. But for some moronic reason, it lists them in alphabetical order. The problem here should be obvious.

Solution: the new order should go: first Extreme Allah, perhaps even in a separate box, with all kinds of flashing stars and soforth, and then everyone else, in alphabetical order.

Thoughts?


:lol:
maverick88
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Location: United States - Wisconsin

Postby maverick88 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:55 pm

papari wrote:there should also be circus musicplaying in the background while you're online. it would just abruptly start and stop when you come and go. wouldn't that be awesome????


:lol:
maverick88
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Location: United States - Wisconsin

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:10 pm

papari wrote:there should also be circus musicplaying in the background while you're online. it would just abruptly start and stop when you come and go. wouldn't that be awesome????


That'd be ace!
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: France

Re: Logical Solution to a Pretty Glaring Problem

Postby Kazuya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Extreme Allah wrote:I've noticed that on the main forum page, the logged-in member are listed. But for some moronic reason, it lists them in alphabetical order. The problem here should be obvious.

Solution: the new order should go: first Extreme Allah, perhaps even in a separate box, with all kinds of flashing stars and soforth, and then everyone else, in alphabetical order.

Thoughts?
Yepp. You forgot an automatic notification system, that informs every other user about your presence via email.
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:56 pm

papari wrote:there should also be circus musicplaying in the background while you're online. it would just abruptly start and stop when you come and go. wouldn't that be awesome????


Kazuya wrote:Yepp. You forgot an automatic notification system, that informs every other user about your presence via email.


Those things would both be completely Merlin. Once we get this shit worked out, this site could really be something special.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Postby plop » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:43 pm

What about a further box for Extreme Allah's ego? Or as much as can fit inside one, of it. (joking)
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

..........

Postby Spoonbat » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:47 am

Allah, your narcissism never ceases to amaze me...... :lol:
Spoonbat
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Re: ..........

Postby buttsie » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:08 am

Spoonbat wrote:Allah, your narcissism never ceases to amaze me...... :lol:


He moonlights as spanky ham from drawn together ;-)
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

..............

Postby Spoonbat » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 am

Tell me about it buttsie.
Spoonbat
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm


Return to Natalieportman.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests