Show us your desktops!

Anything Goes

Postby nattiep » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 pm

I kept that Leon one for a while, just changed it.
Image
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
User avatar
nattiep
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby JenR » Mon May 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Image
User avatar
JenR
Moderator
 
Posts: 11640
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: USA - Texas

Postby greash » Mon May 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Image
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

Postby Snarl » Fri May 23, 2008 5:30 pm

On my desktop, there is NOTHING! Check it out!

There!

Image

Honestly, the only thing I care about my desktop's background is that it should not irritate me. Neutral color, no fussy wallpaper.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
User avatar
Snarl
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby JenR » Fri May 23, 2008 7:29 pm

xD
User avatar
JenR
Moderator
 
Posts: 11640
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: USA - Texas

Postby Carlotto » Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm

How depressing :shock:


Joking... if you like it, good for you ^_^

My new wallpaper (actually there have been many others meanwhile, but I didn't show them =)) :
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6150 ... treyd8.png
User avatar
Carlotto
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Postby Snarl » Sat May 24, 2008 1:15 am

:lol:
Perhaps it would be depressing if I were gazing at that desktop all day long.
I assure you, I do not. Can't even see why anyone would want to do so...

Once you open up any kind of window or start a program, it will cover the screen anyway, so a desktop image is pretty much pointless in my opinion.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
User avatar
Snarl
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby Kazuya » Mon May 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Image

I can't exactly say, why I chose that background picture. It kind of interests me, what was going on in their heads at this particular moment. And I somehow have the feeling, that I can get the answer by staring long enough at it. I actually stare at it every now and then. Does anybody understand what I mean, or am I mindsick?

Oh, also note that Extreme Allah made it on my desktop in form of a folder named after him (lower left corner)
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

Postby nattiep » Mon May 26, 2008 8:50 pm

I like that one actually. But I think it's just cuz I'm a sick fuck. :D

Here's my new one.
Image
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
User avatar
nattiep
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Kazuya wrote:Image


Elephant?

Kazuya wrote:Oh, also note that Extreme Allah made it on my desktop in form of a folder named after him (lower left corner)


I assume that folder contains the scans from my '07 Details spread? My pecs aren't really that tight; it's all airbrushing.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Postby greash » Mon May 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Kazuya wrote:Image

I can't exactly say, why I chose that background picture. It kind of interests me, what was going on in their heads at this particular moment. And I somehow have the feeling, that I can get the answer by staring long enough at it. I actually stare at it every now and then. Does anybody understand what I mean, or am I mindsick?

Oh, also note that Extreme Allah made it on my desktop in form of a folder named after him (lower left corner)

Your not mindsick..I use to be like that, i use to like read up about serial killers and stuff, i still have times when i do it. Maybe its a fantasy thing...to kill EVERYONE!
tehehehe


Allah Man crush time lol
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

Postby Kazuya » Mon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Extreme Allah wrote:Elephant?
Nope. That's from the surveilance camera. The bottom of the picture tells the exact date and time.
Kazuya wrote:Oh, also note that Extreme Allah made it on my desktop in form of a folder named after him (lower left corner)


I assume that folder contains the scans from my '07 Details spread? My pecs aren't really that tight; it's all airbrushing.[/quote]Do you want to know what is really in there or do you prefer a made up story that could lift your ego to new heights? :wink:
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon May 26, 2008 8:59 pm

I'm too curious to ego-stroke. Spill it.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Postby Kazuya » Mon May 26, 2008 9:01 pm

greash wrote:Your not mindsick..I use to be like that, i use to like read up about serial killers and stuff, i still have times when i do it. Maybe its a fantasy thing...to kill EVERYONE!
tehehehe


Allah Man crush time lol

At least I'm not alone with my attitude. Should it turn out, that we are both mindsick, we can found a club!
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

Postby greash » Mon May 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Kazuya wrote:
greash wrote:Your not mindsick..I use to be like that, i use to like read up about serial killers and stuff, i still have times when i do it. Maybe its a fantasy thing...to kill EVERYONE!
tehehehe


Allah Man crush time lol

At least I'm not alone with my attitude. Should it turn out, that we are both mindsick, we can found a club!


hehe k
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: juighfuh, Vatowepe and 3 guests

cron