The unofficial weird/great/stupid questions thread

Anything Goes

Postby plop » Tue May 06, 2008 2:41 am

Yoda and Queen Amidala? not even sure if i can imagine it!!!!!! :shock:

Long ago there was a "rumour" about Amidala and Jar Jr Binks. You know, form hate to love there can be such a shoooort way... 8)
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby quick_wit » Tue May 06, 2008 1:43 pm

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:the world can't be flat because it would collapse from gravity. Gravity pulls all the mass together. If the Earth was made of an incredibly rigid material it could be some weird shape..

And the Superman thing makes no sense.. but hey.. he's a super genius.. I guess he's supposed to know some trick we don't.. I didn't like it either, though.

Ah gravity, totally forgot about that. I still remember the obviously miniature dam and the obviously miniature fake environment the water destroyed in that scene. Ever since I took an earth science class I couldn't forget because I always wondered what would really happen if superman did that.
quick_wit

Postby greash » Fri May 09, 2008 9:28 pm

plop wrote:Yoda and Queen Amidala? not even sure if i can imagine it!!!!!! :shock:

Long ago there was a "rumour" about Amidala and Jar Jr Binks. You know, form hate to love there can be such a shoooort way... 8)

I find it gross imagining either of those sceniros
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby plop » Sat May 10, 2008 12:30 am

"The gungan experience", hehehe... go to the comic gallery for "details"

Was it that hard, being only one specie, to have only one language, and being able to communicate whatever you go with it? :cry:
plop

Postby buttsie » Sat May 10, 2008 12:47 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Why is the NBA fixed?

TOO MUCH MONEY

Illegal betting(almost as big as big business itself)

Only a fool would believe any high profile sport turning over mega bucks
is on the level
buttsie

Postby plop » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:55 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Does anyone know anything about Freemasonry? (no brick jokes please) :D

Hmmm... not a lot in known, since they really practice the "secret" thing.

They claim to trace back to Egipt, but historical certitude only reach the Middle Age. when architects and builders created sort of "unions" with secrets codes to defend the job from which the obtain the food, so to speak. Part of the defense was to keep those not in the group to learn the proffesioanl technices, in order to keep the "necessity" on their services.

Later the demand of their services finaly sunk. But arround XVII century the notion of "secret group" reappeared, since some persons had political objectives that stood against the stablishment of that age. Also, they used to reject the stablished religion. So they created or re-created Freemasons' style "brotherhoods" to carry on their activities.

Not that they were just "conspirers", because they wanted also an enviroment to speak freely of the themes they wanted. Nevertheless, at least in South America, many leaders on the indipendences -they were severals process of indipendence here- were masons. Even some leaders of the fight against the indipendence were masons. Even some members of the Church were masons, in despite of the fact that, suppuosely, one of the objectives of masons was to create a laicist society. But it has to be considered that the Church is also a factor of power and, therefore, the reason for many to get inside it can be just to make a "political career"

Beyond that point, it is hard to say what the masons believe, if they have a systematized belief, because they wrap all their statements with codes and symbols, that i guess can be interpreted in many ways. One thing more or less secure is that they have many degrees in their organization, indicating the degree of advance inside the group of that person.
plop

Postby plop » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:How the heck do you know all that about the Masons, Plop? :D

Hehehehe... I love to read, i use to spend my tv time on documentaries and, when you are a believer you trend to be interested in those themes :wink:

Oh! And my grand father by my mother was also interested in spiritual themes, so i have sort of a legacy. That i use. 8)
plop

Postby buttsie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:34 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Does anyone know anything about Freemasonry? (no brick jokes please) :D

Secret elitist by invitation only club frequented by the self righteous do-gooders would some them up.Their wiki page is full of the actual detail

My father wanted to be one which i could never understand as their basic premise is you believe in a supreme being(whichever religion/whatever god)and are of good character & respected in your community

One of the last places besides the gentlemens clubs where its males only
buttsie

Postby vessel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:48 am

Why am I burdened with random erections? Puberty was over years ago.

I need a vice.
vessel

Postby buttsie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:06 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:I had this really weird discovery yesterday.. it's really freaked me out.. but it seems nearly impossible to explain what I have discovered in my research.. I need to write a book or make a documentary..

But the conclusion, IMO, is etiher there is a MASSIVE conspiracy where the Masons are trying to take over the world..

OR, just as likely is that their is a MASSIVE conspiracy trying to make it look like the Masons are trying to take over the world..

There are numerous organisations with powerful members pushing their own agendas.Their pretty much all as bad as each other

http://atheism.about.com/library/weekly/aa092299b.htm

Given how few members are actually freemasons its hard to see them being all mighty

Look to the tossers that are rich & powerful and meet every now and then to discuss ways of making more money.They already rule the world
buttsie

Postby vessel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:
vessel wrote:Why am I burdened with random erections? Puberty was over years ago.

I need a vice.

The blood flow keeps it alive Vessel! haha Just part of biology.. maybe you have some blood pressur eproblem though that causes you to get more than normal? Maybe tell your doctor? Or maybe try to get a little more exercise if you aren't getting much? ORRR find some natural salt-peter. :D

Seriously, I've been prone to them since about 8 years of age. I have no idea if that's normal. I'm not really concerned, or anything. One day I'll look back on these times and wish I had them as regularly, without the stimulants old men usually need. ;)
vessel

Postby nattiep » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 am

vessel wrote:
PERFECTaNATomy wrote:
vessel wrote:Why am I burdened with random erections? Puberty was over years ago.

I need a vice.

The blood flow keeps it alive Vessel! haha Just part of biology.. maybe you have some blood pressur eproblem though that causes you to get more than normal? Maybe tell your doctor? Or maybe try to get a little more exercise if you aren't getting much? ORRR find some natural salt-peter. :D

Seriously, I've been prone to them since about 8 years of age. I have no idea if that's normal. I'm not really concerned, or anything. One day I'll look back on these times and wish I had them as regularly, without the stimulants old men usually need. ;)

I hope yer makin use of em. :wink:
"Hey.. that's a sign!"
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
nattiep

Postby vessel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 am

Like I said before, I know this young woman from school years and years ago, and she's sexier than any celebrity I've ever seen, but she's married and has a kid.

But GODDAMN, is she beautiful. I'd totally ask her out if she wasn't taken with someone else, she's very loyal. I can tell you, I'd love to lose my virginity to her. She's amazing. Kind of sucks, I've had it out for her since second grade, never made a move, and then left the middle school we attended together to move into a shitty school that nearly killed me. What a fuck up that was. It'd be cool just to have her around in my life, she's great company, if her husband doesn't mind male friends, or if she'd even be interested in having me as a friend. She's always around though, so it's a treat to see her every few years. :P
vessel

Postby vessel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Be sure to tell her about your erection problem, vessel! :D She will probably be impressed. Or better yet, show her. :P

It's weird, I don't usually find many of the women my age around here sexy at all. This one drives me crazy.

Usually I have to define early whether I'm sexually attracted to a woman, and if I am, I don't usually find them intelligent. If I have great discussions with them, I tend to seperate the sexuality from the situation. I know why I do this, it's partly because I tend to think very much like a child, and it's difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lover. Or something like that, I don't know. But I find this woman both intelligent and sexy, like the perfect balance of extremes. I know someone could say I have a problem thinking intelligence is sexy, which isn't true at all, I just always invested so much "innocence" into the equation when I find a woman stimulating in ways other than sex that I forget what I real relationship is supposed to be: a harmony of both. She does that for me.

I find myself in that situation often; because of the medications, I often feel like that little boy who'd rather talk to a girl than have sex, I was pretty lonely growing up and thought of sex as something not for me. Having not had sex or having been in a relationship yet, I have to say I'm entirely new to these feelings. I still don't know how I'd feel after sex.
vessel

Postby vessel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:57 am

The greatest question of all:

Would you fuck Dr. Girlfriend?
vessel

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic