The unofficial weird/great/stupid questions thread

Anything Goes

Postby buttsie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 am

start smoking now and you'll feel fine after sex :P
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby vessel » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am

omgzrachel wrote:Anybody got a Demonoid invite?


The torrent site?

If so, I couldn't get one either.
User avatar
vessel
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Washington

Postby plop » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:27 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Are you interested in supernatural stuff, at all? Or conspiracy theory type stuff?


Yes. Or the long answer: "I realize now that you haven't paying attention to the threads onvolved with religion..." :wink:

Well, actually i haven't said as much as i would like, mainly because every time one of those are active, it is due to Kazuya antagonism, and i am a little tired of that, aswell of scietifics and rationalists allways saying: "You must keep your mind open" and then "supernaturals things can not exist since there is no laboratory proofs". Well, if it is "supernatural" it can't take place in a lab.

Or when they say: "Yes, those persons had the experiencies that they refer, but it is all in their heads. It is all about problems with human's perception or human's memory". I don't believe in liberals and freethinkers anymore. I am sure if they were ruling, it will be the same chaos and abuse.

About ruling and agendas... conspirancies are the most dificult thing in the world to trace, preciselly due to their necessity to stay hide! :lol: I am certain that there are conspirancies, because to me, every plan elaborated and turned into facts -or attempted- in secrecy, is my definition of conspirancy. Still, when it is about a human group making secrets plans for world domination... all precaution are few, and i don't mean to avoid to cross in their way, but to interpretate things in a wrong way.

Another thing to consider is that they are humans aswell as us, so they are faillable, and they will faill eventually. I am sure that there are people that wish power and more power later, but i think they are fated at the end; no one can control all the elements and facts that happen as to keep control of the world.

On the other hand, when i heard about organizations that make plans that will take place or are taking place- for centuries, i allways think "that isn't verosimil. Hundred of years keeping the same thing? Several generations doing the same? No". Plans to make certain unconfesable thnigs are possible and i am sure they are done, but world domination throught a plan made throught centuries i think is at the very edge of impossibility.

Obviously, conspirancies as mistery in general is interesting, attracks attention, but there is a lot of shit about that out there. On the other hand, it is true that reality surpass fiction, so no one possibility can be denied. Specially those that we find unthinkable.

Just to end, to my knowledge, you can be accepted in the masons as an athesit, so i disagree from Buttsie. But he could be right.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby Fel-X » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 am

greash wrote:Woody! lmao

omgzrachel wrote:lmao Jen. Firefox for life~

AstroFan wrote:Haha, LMAO. :lol:

JenR wrote:lmao. xD

what does this word mean? :roll:
Fel-X wrote:Sorry for my bad english (!)
Fel-X
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 5:20 am

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:31 am

"Laughing my ass off."
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Postby buttsie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am

lmao = laughing my ass off

Slang for when you find something really funny
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Fel-X » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Extreme Allah wrote:"Laughing my ass off."

buttsie wrote:lmao = laughing my ass off

Slang for when you find something really funny

Ok, thanks.

But lol & rolf are more pleasant to me. :roll:
Fel-X
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 5:20 am

Postby plop » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks, PERFECTaNATomy. thanks for answering. I am begining that there is a "conspirancy" to ignore my posts here, specially those veeeery long, and therefore more likely boring :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, i would be delightfull if par of the info there were true. After all, the Catholic Church considers freemasons "deadly enemies"... :wink:

To some extent it is undeniable that NASA was funded by "former nazis", as Werner Von Braun... or better said, people formerly involved with nazis. Von braun was arrested by the Gestapo in Pineemünde, after saying: "The victory of the third Reich? I don't give a shit for the victory of the Third Reich. What i want is the conquest of the Moon!". But yes, all the "american scietifics" -and the russians- in the post war space race came from the Nazi rocketry effort. And the rockets used in the first experiments were V-2 adapted, some times -happened in the USA) as a two fases rocket (called "WAC CORPORAL", if memory serves me well).

Uh... sorry, but I have to ask -mostly as a joke- this: Are you sure that all those statements about freemasons, occultism, satanism and so, don't come from EWTN? I shouldn't be doing it, I am here sort of Christianism defender here, but still prudence has to be considered.

I am afriad you can feel "betrayed" by me. First i say that i believe, and then i become all skeptical. It would be too long to say how i became a believer so you can breath in relief, you will skip that part- but still, it doesn't mean that every thing weird is true.

Is it possible for "aliens" to exists? Yes. Is it possible for at least some of them to be more advanced than us? Sure. Is it possible for them to visit us? Considering cosmic distances and our knowledge... no. But allegedly, science is an eternal "work in progress" in which every thing can change in every minute and the last word is never said... in despite of the fact that sicentifics current attitude is like "We don't know every thing and there is no absolute truth, but anything different from our knowledge can't be real!" :P

Theorycally, spacial missions have reduced margen to fix scheludes, because the position of both planets -the Earth and the target- has to be calculated for the limited trusht a rocket can provide, besides of the possible help of a gravitational push. Now, if those "temporal windows" of launch trend to coincide with dates of mistyc significance, specially considering a long period of launches, thatwould be :shock: !!!! Not only that could be pointing to a base for that mistical knowledge as a form of empiricism, but also could provide base to the thesis that the other world and this aren't severed, even if such bound isn't allways evident.

Now, not only american astronauts claim to have seen or meet beings that "shouldn't" be there. To my knowledge, there are testimonies or sovietics cosmonauts to have seen angels... And the suspensives points aren't fpr disbelief.

Again, I guess it is possible to say "Well, those persons were under tremendous stress" and all that. Sure. But i answer that, if situations and convictions can shape perceptions, who can prove that atheists never see anything supernatural because they are self biased not to see?

Oh, and space crews are trained to deal with conditions of visual confusion. Better said, they are selected according to their capacity to handle those situations.

Returning to the Nazis thing in the USA after the war, it is said that Washintong used them as spies against the USSR. Apparently, everyone after the war was involved with the remining nazis, including the Red Cross and the Catholic Church ( :oops: ). Or some members. But then, it is bad for conspiracies theories, because allegedly, all the occultist thing is against the Church. So is better to be carefull with those informations.
Last edited by plop on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby plop » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 pm

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:There's another big reason why I find these UFO stories so interesting, Plop. When my Dad was young.. just graduating from highschool.. he and his friend had gone to a bigger town to get their senior pictures taken. They were on their way home to the small town where they were from. They were on a small 2 lane highway late at night and there was a steretypical flying saucer hovering over the power lines next to the highway. They slowed down next to it and sat and watched it.. directly under it. My dad says it made no noise whatsover. It had lights and small widnows on it. It eventually went straight up and flew off in an instant. My dad said he never saw anything fly anywhere close to that speed or move like it.

But who knows.. could have been military.. aliens.. humans from the future.. but this is why I am so interested when I hear similar stories. He saw this in the late 60s. He has been talking about it ever since then.


Meh... that was the planet Venus reflected on the ice of high clouds!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Because every thing is the planet Venus or an "optical inversion" - :shock: what a word!- when it doesn't fit the stablished cathegories. But there is no dogma in science... or in scientifics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen an UFO close and material, just a light red light that i couldn't explain -and i was totally sober at that moment- so i couldn't say. But apparently, there is allways a "hard" core of sightings that can't be explained as a mistook natural fenomenon, a lie or someone saying the true but victim of a fraud..
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby plop » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

It is in the higest interest of all goverments to make believe that nothing is happening ever. Because if something is happening, citizen will spect the goverment to do something, and goverments are awfull on attending situations. Think of the Katrina hurricane disaster. Goverments' capacity is always limited.

There have to be disinformation because information is power and power is never shared, always used.

I prefer thinking about aliens with exploratory goals, and i support the astronaut who said that, if the aliens had bad intentions, would have deleted us long ago form the face of Earth.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby buttsie » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 am

Aliens have tried to make contact

If only the Dogs would respond :twisted:
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby buttsie » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Their too busy talking to the babies :twisted:
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby vessel » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Why does Kevin Conroy's voice make me want to get all gay?
User avatar
vessel
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Washington

Postby plop » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Well, PERFECTaNATomy, it is said that time and space are related, so maybe...

On the other hand, if we are interested in life "out there" I don't why those "outside couldn't be interested on us.

Why haven't the alines contacted us? No matter how "alien" i feel my self, I can't really say, but i guess, besides of having very little in common to share/talk about, maybe they have a different microbiology and are afraid about bringing home -their home- what for them could be patogenic agents, and for us a weak kind of common cold, or the other way arround, since it is not funny to destroy what you are studing.

Maybe, our descendants are so much better than us that only would wish to send to the past the crminal, to tell them "Is really, really the way you want to be?" :?
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby plop » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 pm

vessel wrote:Why does Kevin Conroy's voice make me want to get all gay?


That is a conspirancy of the goverment to get control of your mind, use you for their goals, and so. :wink:
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Erernedync, Mabbourn, Mantarina, narydayGax, ZegoSott and 3 guests

cron