The unofficial weird/great/stupid questions thread

Anything Goes

Postby plop » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 am

greash wrote:Same. It use to be my email. :) :)


Really? The reasons why i like it belong to a religion's thread, and therefore won't ever be exposed (if someone is interested, can PM me or search my msn in my profile. I guess not even myself will do that! :lol: ) in this forum. Eehhh... I think I did in one of those (And not even some Indiana Jones' wannabe would look for that! :wink: ) but I find it interesting that you say that. :D
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby vessel » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

I don't mind if anyone knew my email. I never get any messages, except for spam.

Kind of depressing. :(
User avatar
vessel
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Washington

Postby plop » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:58 am

vessel wrote:I don't mind if anyone knew my email. I never get any messages, except for spam.

Kind of depressing. :(



You are wrong. That is TOTALLY DEPRESSING. Bastards!!!! :x

To my knowledge, there use to be filters for that scum. Why don't you try it?

Maybe, if you post your e-mail in your profile, we could send you some messages. :D
Last edited by plop on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby vessel » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am

I was too lazy when I signed up to fill anything out. I'll do that.
User avatar
vessel
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Washington

Postby buttsie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 am

Just get yourself an email account with the likes of yahoo.com

I've received 3 spams in a year and i post my email all over the net
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby nattiep » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 am

buttsie wrote:Just get yourself an email account with the likes of yahoo.com

I've received 3 spams in a year and i post my email all over the net


Yeah. Mine's a NZ account, I don't get anything anymore. Used to get cock pill spam but it stopped.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
User avatar
nattiep
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby greash » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 am

vessel wrote:I don't mind if anyone knew my email. I never get any messages, except for spam.

Kind of depressing. :(


:( Pm me ur email and ill message ya!lol
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

Postby vessel » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 am

I have gmail, and it all gets filtered.
User avatar
vessel
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Washington

Postby plop » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:59 am

greash wrote:
vessel wrote:I don't mind if anyone knew my email. I never get any messages, except for spam.

Kind of depressing. :(


:( Pm me ur email and ill message ya!lol


He has a link at the bottom of his posts that says "e-mail". If your computer doesn't allow you to send the mail, you allways can copy and paste...
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby greash » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 am

yess this is true
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

Postby plop » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:11 am

Is what I did. :oops:

And I think the poor guy needs help. I mean it; he alone against the spam! (half joking)
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
User avatar
plop
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Postby Carlotto » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am

I get about 100 spams a day xD

:cry: :cry:

But I think I'll soon be able to filter them ^_^ (as soon as I find out how to do it with my Thunderbird)
User avatar
Carlotto
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Postby greash » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:25 am

plop wrote:Is what I did. :oops:

And I think the poor guy needs help. I mean it; he alone against the spam! (half joking)


lol nice. I have no trouble with spam...yay :D :D :D :D :D
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

Postby buttsie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 am

Your better off changing your email once you get to that level if you can
I tried andf failed (went from a 100 to 700spams a day in a year)

Mind you that wasnt with the latest spam filters so who knows what your chances are

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-fr ... -users.htm



They know better than to bother you Greash
buttsie
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Australia

Postby greash » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 am

Damn straight
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
User avatar
greash
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: AUCKland

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest