Postby Atheist Jihad » Wed May 28, 2008 12:40 am

Gaythugdating.com

I blame Allah.

What has this forum come too?
asdf
Atheist Jihad

Thug dating?

Postby GOBAMA09 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Well, it sounds like your striking out romantically. You've made that abundantly clear in less than a paragraph. My heart goes out to you.

Why not change the subject of your thread on an actress' forum to something that she deals with too. I'd imagine that doesn't include internet dating... Wouldn't you?

How aboooooout... Puppies!

-Heath Ledger (posthumously)
j/k

P.S. Why so Cereal-y trying the internet for love and not re-routing your technique? Thugs ain't gonna meet on no internet, yo. Or do they? Have any friends who found their gangsta' soul mate on internet thug dates?

P.P.S. If you're trying to impress Ms. Portman, I'd reccommend a new screen name. She was born in Jerusalem.
GOBAMA09

Postby Spoonbat » Thu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Ever see the episodes of the Boondocks about Thugnificiant?
Spoonbat

Re: Thug dating?

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri May 15, 2009 1:13 am

GOBAMA09 wrote:Well, it sounds like your striking out romantically. You've made that abundantly clear in less than a paragraph. My heart goes out to you.

Why not change the subject of your thread on an actress' forum to something that she deals with too. I'd imagine that doesn't include internet dating... Wouldn't you?

How aboooooout... Puppies!

-Heath Ledger (posthumously)
j/k

P.S. Why so Cereal-y trying the internet for love and not re-routing your technique? Thugs ain't gonna meet on no internet, yo. Or do they? Have any friends who found their gangsta' soul mate on internet thug dates?

P.P.S. If you're trying to impress Ms. Portman, I'd reccommend a new screen name. She was born in Jerusalem.

What the hell are you talking about? How did you even find this thread?
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri May 15, 2009 2:11 am

i have to admit i did met a trigger once, but he sure wasn't gay. he wanted to support his family and thats as far as got to know about the guy. :shock:
Carlito Brigante

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 am

Here's an interesting story: I needed to grind out about $5,000 to get my A-1 situation right...them Monopoly bitches an' shit, right? So I stepped all over this G-pack I was sitting on for my boy Treez, and loaded my stash in the Benzo. I was heading out county-way, when there was this school bus stopped right in the middle of the street. That mother fucker wasn't movin', ya' feel? Now, them Monopoly mother fuckers...them bitches sell out. So I best sped 'round that mother fucker.

So I'm spin around it...I do like these crazy burnouts an' shit, 'cause I drive hard, ya' feel? Anyway, this cop comes out of nowhere, and I could have gotten away 'cause the aforementioned harddriving, but I was like, "yo, if this bitch follow me, he prolly gonna' die, 'cause I drive [hard[/]." Like I said. An' I don't want no cop's blood on my hands.

So I pull over, with the G in the back, and I figure I'll just knock him out and ditch the car. But he come up to the window, and he be like, "bro...I don't want to arrest you. You doin' what you need to do. But I saw the way you can drive. That bus...it's stopped there 'cause the driver had a heart attack. The president's kids are on the bus, and I need someone with skillz like yours to make sure everybody gets home."

Let me tell you bitches...not only did everyone get home, but I sold 15 vials at every stop. True story.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri May 15, 2009 10:02 am

got another one.

i rolled five joints to go to this festival in town, and i had them on this piece of paper, when we dediced to grab a smoke in the parking lot. so i knew there was trouble when i saw three motorcycle patrols coming at us. i got behind a tree and threw the stuff, but they saw me. the dudes spend like twenty minutes looking on the ground but there was a lot of trash around. in the end, they made me swallow the one i was smoking. i picked the other ones when the patrols went away.

note: it sure doesnt beats allah's story, but im not in the mood for the undercover cop story.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 am

I used to dance at this club called Cop Bar. I had a relationship with one of the other dancers, Gague, and to make a little extra money for our future, we went in on a package.

We did pretty well pushing on the mooks, until one day this closet case comes in. Gague and I were working him in the Lava Room, and he says he wants us to cram our cocks full of our product and let him snort it out.

All went well. Then he wanted us to trade places. I hesitate, but I say, “what the fuck,” coke is coke. So I force it up there, but before I can even snort, he grabs me by the back of the head and starts raping my nose. Eventually I stopped fighting and he ejaculated a froth of cocaine and seamen, and I'll be damned if that shit didn't give me the best high of my life. Long story short, the three of us went into business.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri May 15, 2009 1:32 pm

i had nightmares after watching brokeback mountain. jake gyllenhaal kept calling on the phone and i went like 'hey asshole, i dont give a crap if youre hollywood star. get off my case' then he appeared and i had to kick him in the groins, but he kept coming at me. by that time, the suspension of reality was broken so i woke up.
Carlito Brigante

Return to Off-Topic