The Wtf thread

Anything Goes

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I was just thinking, "doesn't Lindsey have a sister who their mom is trying to break as a star? I haven't even seen her yet." And then I remember, "oh, right, that was probably better than half a decade ago." Time flies.

Very similarly, I was somewhere the other day, and I heard Ashley Simpson on the radio and thought, "I wonder if she will be as big as her sister," and then remember, "oh, right, she already happened, and that was like a decade ago."
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby nattiep » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 am

Extreme Allah wrote:Very similarly, I was somewhere the other day, and I heard Ashley Simpson on the radio and thought, "I wonder if she will be as big as her sister," and then remember, "oh, right, she already happened, and that was like a decade ago."


Ashlee* and funny enough she's working on a 4th album now.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
User avatar
nattiep
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby JenR » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:17 am

what the hell...
User avatar
JenR
Moderator
 
Posts: 11640
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: USA - Texas

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 am

my shoe size got bigger mainly because my toes suddenly need more room

I know they swell when you walk for more than an hour and shrink back, but my feet went from 6.5 to 7. Now I can't use my new Converse because it kills my toes. I ended up buying new sneakers.
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

quick_wit wrote:my shoe size got bigger mainly because my toes suddenly need more room

I know they swell when you walk for more than an hour and shrink back, but my feet went from 6.5 to 7. Now I can't use my new Converse because it kills my toes. I ended up buying new sneakers.


That's nothing. My penis has grown more than 2" since I was 17.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 am

What.The.Fuck.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/inarelationship ... ldren-7shb

So much second hand embarrassment for humanity.
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

fan fictions based on Twilight are getting published -____-
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 am

My favorite thing about Fifty Shades is watching the S&M community tilt their balls off over how inaccurate it is.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:32 am

Rachel wrote:50 Shades, Gabriel's Inferno, what am I missing?


The Office
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 am

Rachel wrote:
Extreme Allah wrote:My favorite thing about Fifty Shades is watching the S&M community tilt their balls off over how inaccurate it is.


Not to mention people trying to get their novels published gnashing their teeth over how terribly written it is (and it really is).


Yeah, that's my actual favorite part. I remember when Rebecca Black was blowing up, every single person alive who thought they were a singer was trying to rationalize how she was a perfect example of what was wrong with music and what was wrong with the world. I popped chub over it every single time.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
User avatar
Extreme Allah
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Sandals Resort: Somalia

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 am

Oh my God, there's a Twilight tampon tea.
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am

Extreme Allah wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Extreme Allah wrote:My favorite thing about Fifty Shades is watching the S&M community tilt their balls off over how inaccurate it is.


Not to mention people trying to get their novels published gnashing their teeth over how terribly written it is (and it really is).


Yeah, that's my actual favorite part. I remember when Rebecca Black was blowing up, every single person alive who thought they were a singer was trying to rationalize how she was a perfect example of what was wrong with music and what was wrong with the world. I popped chub over it every single time.


I was able to avoid that thing until after almost a year, curiosity got the best of me and I watched a you tube video. It was funny as hell but her voice was just grating. If they didn't auto tuned it (if that's really her voice then let her just do this one video so she can get over it) I think it wouldn't be as horrible, just an untalented effort, which wouldn't irk me as much as those people because I can't sing either.
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

LOL, yeah. There's probably more of those when 50 shades hit the theaters. I'm predicting another tampon kind of product from that tampon sex scene (found a complete excerpt in ONTD comments).
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby quick_wit » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:33 am

Saw a cellphone got snatched from a woman's hands (who was about a foot away from me) while in a bus. Sometimes it's horrifying what perfect timing can do.
User avatar
quick_wit
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: The Wtf thread

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 pm

A letter in the morning and the certainty that the German law sucks ...
A "nice" lawyer wrote me, that I should pay 18.000 (in words: eighteen thousand) euros for 3 images that I have in the german gallery ...
That was WTF #1

WTF #2 is, that MY lawyer told me a few minutes ago, that I have to pay it :evil:

What a saturday :evil:
The German Natalie Fan site: http://www.portman-natalie.net
User avatar
Stefan
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 am
Location: Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BeftTeeno, Eladlyweld, geseprode, Ordegegell, Volfgofs and 14 guests

cron