New Nat Photoshop project -- Catwoman

Anything Goes

Postby maverick88 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:
robot wrote:Image

Wait, what was the theme again? I think I did it wrong.

That's so awsome.. Nat looks like RoboCop.. :D

Either that or Sigourney Weaver from Alien.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby plop » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:19 am

robot wrote:Image

Wait, what was the theme again? I think I did it wrong.

Yes, but it doesn't matter. It may become the "Natalie as whatever action/comic character" thread :wink: .

My guess is that that is Natalie as a Space Marine in a Warhammer 40.000 body armour... Unfortunately, all the female Spacemarines that i can remember from that were some sort of nuns -yes, war nuns :wink: - at the direct service of the emperor, named something as "sororites" or "the Daughters of the emperor" i don't remember very well now, had black more stylized robotic body armour and the hair was more like -or totally like- Mathilda. Now, if you want to gice that a try... Just joking. :wink:

Edit: And Warhammer 40.000 was my first reaction, before checking the latter interpretation. I mean it.

And please, keep clone out of this thread... :roll: I guess now i know why it is outside of the "Natalie Portman section", even if the theme is mostly Natalie Portman. :D

Edit II: Judging by the red armour, she should be a Dark Angel; for those of you who like the vampire thing, not so bad -again, if i remember properly :wink: .Or, if my memory serves me well, one of the "Worlds Eaters". They were magicians, and they were devoted of the god of Chaos Korn. I am not kidding with the music band, that was the name of the god of blood (and destruction and kill. Well, i guess somehow all the four gods were about destruction and kill)
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby PERFECTaNATomy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 am

I'm still working on this project! I decided to do a sculpt of it rather than photoshop..
PERFECTaNATomy

Postby plop » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 pm

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:I'm still working on this project! I decided to do a sculpt of it rather than photoshop..

Good. But that will take longer. Please, don't let this thread dieeeee!!!!!

Because I love it. :D
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby The Demon's Head » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:17 am

The revamp of Catwoman during 2001 gave her a new, nicely designed costume. I'm not much of a fun of the purple bodysuit with the cat tail, but if someone wanted to see that costume used, I have no problem with that.
The Demon's Head

Previous

Return to Off-Topic