Turn-offs and deal breakers?

Anything Goes

Postby vessel » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:43 am

Made a long post but it didn't take. It took alot out of me too.
vessel

Postby plop » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 pm

omgzrachel wrote:I can't decide if that's really fucked up or just badassed.

Hmmm... form what I have read, you aren't cold. You find it hard to express emotions and so, not to feel that sort of things.

In my opinion, you are more likely self protective. Or find problems to express to others.
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby quick_wit » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 am

omgzrachel wrote:Well, that's understandable. I'm not going to shave my legs if I plan on wearing pants and I'm certainly not going to worry too much about what's going on underneath my panties if I'm not with somebody. But I find it sort of disheartening and, honestly, an annoying double standard, when men find a little personal grooming (I'm not talking plucking eyebrows and waxing) "faggy" or ultra-vain.

iawtc sfm.
quick_wit

Postby vessel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:12 am

I don't set standards for my mate, and I'd at least expect her to realize how hard it is for me to shave. I have skin so sensitive, even the best razor feels like my skin is being peeled off layer by layer. I fucking hate it. And then I spend about seven hours shaking, trying to relax from all the different irritations happening at once. Too fucking much, so if she doesn't like a hairy man, she can very well find some hairless rat with less physical problems. I wish I didn't have so much hair, but there's nothing I can do.

If my lady didn't want to shave her legs or anything else, I wouldn't give a shit. I would only request of her what I would be able to oblige on her behalf, save for anal, because I don't even like that to begin with. Plus, I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend who wanted to shove something in my butt, thankfully. But I digress.
vessel

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 am

vessel wrote:I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend who wanted to shove something in my butt.

You're missing out. After a while with someone, any interesting night starts out with, "hey...I've got an idea..."
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:05 am

:lol:

vessel is it me or you seem to have lots of problems? psychologically, emotionally, and physically?

We all encounter them but yours sounds severe from the way you talk about it.
quick_wit

Postby Spoonbat » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:24 am

I won't lie: for the most part I hated my teen years. Well, I loved the movies, music, and culture - they were all FAR superior to the trash that's out now in terms of music and culture but I couldn't stand high school, the anal rules, the social cliques.

The shit was so childish. If you didn't have a certain pair of shoes other kids didn't talk to you, blah blah.

I knew one guy who got picked on because his parents drove a shitty car and the other brats all had SUVs. Horrible.

I like where I'm at now. I wouldn't go back if you paid me.
Spoonbat

Postby vessel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:48 am

quick_wit wrote::lol:

vessel is it me or you seem to have lots of problems? psychologically, emotionally, and physically?

I don't know. I do have some physical hurdles.

Was that meant to be an insult? I can't read it properly from text. But yeah, Autism can be hard sometimes. You all just hear the worst of it because I have no other place to vent, so sorry about that. :oops:
vessel

Postby vessel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:50 am

Extreme Allah wrote:
vessel wrote:I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend who wanted to shove something in my butt.

You're missing out. After a while with someone, any interesting night starts out with, "hey...I've got an idea..."

I'll try a great deal of things, if she's keen.
vessel

Re: .

Postby buttsie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:21 am

Spoonbat wrote:I won't lie: for the most part I hated my teen years. Well, I loved the movies, music, and culture - they were all FAR superior to the trash that's out now in terms of music and culture but I couldn't stand high school, the anal rules, the social cliques.

The shit was so childish. If you didn't have a certain pair of shoes other kids didn't talk to you, blah blah.

I knew one guy who got picked on because his parents drove a shitty car and the other brats all had SUVs. Horrible.

No class reunions for you then?
buttsie

Postby quick_wit » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm

vessel wrote:
quick_wit wrote::lol:

I don't know. I do have some physical hurdles.

Was that meant to be an insult? I can't read it properly from text. But yeah, Autism can be hard sometimes. You all just hear the worst of it because I have no other place to vent, so sorry about that. :oops:

no, it wasn't an insult. I was just wondering. Its okay.
quick_wit

Re: .

Postby maverick88 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 pm

buttsie wrote:
Spoonbat wrote:I won't lie: for the most part I hated my teen years. Well, I loved the movies, music, and culture - they were all FAR superior to the trash that's out now in terms of music and culture but I couldn't stand high school, the anal rules, the social cliques.

No class reunions for you then?

Probably not for me either, I already skipped going to my 10-year reunion and probably won't go to the next one.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby quick_wit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:51 am

I totally agree with the high school thing. I bet this time it much worse, you get super sweet 16, much more "in" stuff, all these trashy movies and "hip" Disney shows to go along with it that these teens can use to create more social trends and cliques. I got acknowledged once because my watch looked like it was rolex, it was fucking ridiculous.

I literally didn't gave a shit and ate my meals alone when I was in first year. I drifted along pretty much. I got friends then but out of ten only three of them stayed close after high school. I didn't care if I was an outcast. I didn't have to follow anything nor answer to anyone.
quick_wit

Postby vessel » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 am

I didn't even have the outcasts as friends. The geeks wouldn't accept me into their group either, for some reason. I knew more about games and movies, computers and other geek shit than they did. I had some girls here and there that were the go-to people for conversation during lunch, and we had some fun, but I was such a nervous wreck I never did anything with them outside of school, save for this one time when we saw a school play, drove around town all night acting like idiots. That was cool.

The major problem with high school was that was so literally so depressed I came home from school, fell asleep, woke up the next day and went back to school, never changing my clothes, or so rarely it didn't matter...I looked like shit, I was dirty. The OCD had just kicked in, and because of how much of a wreck I was I simply didn't have the energy to stay clean. It was horrible. When I did clean up, I'd do it too much, like washing my face so often I would bleed all over, wash my hands till they're raw. So I avoided it because I didn't want the aggravation. Got a lot of shit at school, and was extremely violent at that stage in my life. Just thinking about living through that again makes me dizzy.
vessel

Postby buttsie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:54 am

I'm looking at this thread thinking how easily it is to go off on a angent and forget what was the topic :lol:

Turn-off-taking about how school was ace

Infact i went on a blind date once and it turned out we went to the same school 6 years apart but we basically had the same teachers,I loathed it,she loved it......get me out of here :roll:
buttsie

Previous

Return to Off-Topic