Messengers

Anything Goes

Postby robot » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:05 pm

I like MSN Messenger the best and use that, but there's only a few people I talk to on it, and only like one on a very frequent basis.
robot

Postby nattiep » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 pm

I use yahoo and MSN but everyone I talk to now is on MSN. I just keep the yahoo open for mail alerts.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
nattiep

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:19 pm

I have an MSN name, too, but I use Pidgin, anyway, so I really can't tell who's talking to me on what. I posted my MSN-connected email originally, but elected to delete it for a variety of reasons. Those of you I like mostly already have my email, and if you otherwise feel I like you and want to chat, PM me for it.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Jaina » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:24 pm

omgzrachel wrote:I've been through nearly all of them at some point, but decided I liked MSN the best and that's what I've stuck with.

Same here
Vivre, on veut tous vivre
Sans se haïr, sans en mourir
Vivre et se parler, se respecter et même s'aimer...
Vivre...

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." - Edward
Jaina

Postby The Demon's Head » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Okay, it seems that the majority use either AIM or Windows Live (MSN), some of the time, some more frequent users than others.

I really do not have anything else to contribute to this forum. Too many things going on for me to really keep consistently posting at this forum every day, so that's why I suggested that if anyone had any interest into talking to me, they could contact me through Yahoo! Messenger or whatever.

All the best.
The Demon's Head

Previous

Return to Off-Topic