Best compliment you've ever gotten about your looks?

Anything Goes

Postby maverick88 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 pm

plop wrote:
JenR wrote:"pfft, i dont have to be ur age to do you."

was said by a 34 year old. :roll:

That wasn't a compliment, but a menace :shock:

It probably depends on whether Jen thinks he's cute or not plop, it's been my experience that if the guy is cute she'll probably take it as a compliment but if Jen doesn't think the guy is cute then Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC is probably going to get a call.
Last edited by maverick88 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby plop » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:33 am

maverick88 wrote:
plop wrote:
JenR wrote:"pfft, i dont have to be ur age to do you."

was said by a 34 year old. :roll:

That wasn't a compliment, but a menace :shock:

It probably depends on whether Jen thinks he's cute or not Rachel, it's been my experience that if the guy is cute she'll probably take it as a compliment but if Jen doesn't think the guy is cute then Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC is probably going to get a call.

Ok, Maverick, what you want. But why do you mention there "Rachel"? Plop's real name is Miguel -I am male- and Rachel is the real name of Omgzrachel.

Ok, not that I felt offended by the confussion, if that was a confussion, but... My name is Miguel, not Rachel :lol:

By the way, William, how is going Jen to know if he is cute when she only knows him by the internet, and if I were she, I'd prefer not to meet a guy who claims to be 34 and admits not to care about "doing" a 19 years old girl. :shock: (Hey, don't misunderstand me, I am not attacking you nor anything. Ok? :D )
"The heart has reasons that reason can not understand" Blaise Pascal :D
plop

Postby maverick88 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:56 am

plop wrote:Ok, Maverick, what you want. But why do you mention there "Rachel"? Plop's real name is Miguel -I am male- and Rachel is the real name of Omgzrachel.

Ok, not that I felt offended by the confussion, if that was a confussion, but... My name is Miguel, not Rachel :lol:

Oops, my fault, :oops: misread on who wrote the post, I'll edit it.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby robot » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:16 am

I thought Rachel's real name was An-- *murdered*
robot

Postby greash » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:27 pm

buttsie wrote:We look forward to reading greashs how to have perfect skin thread :P

best compliment...rather sad really......cute dimples

here it comes....
I almost never wear make up, and i wash my face every morning with cold water. I doubt that even makes a difference, im scandanivan so i think i just have nice skin from my genes.
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby Shantih » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 pm

I wear make up (not foundation or cover up, though) and usually wake up looking like a panda, and yet I've always had good skin. I thinks it's just in your genes.

People like to think they're complimenting me when they liken me to Kirsten Dunst, but it just makes me want to put a paper bag on my head. Awful woman.
Shantih

Postby greash » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:39 pm

You should take out revenge on those who compare you to Dunst...shes horrible
greash

Postby buttsie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:49 pm

greash wrote:
buttsie wrote:We look forward to reading greashs how to have perfect skin thread :P

here it comes....
I almost never wear make up, and i wash my face every morning with cold water. I doubt that even makes a difference, im scandanivan so i think i just have nice skin from my genes.

I've no doubt commercial makeup which is based on some hideous substances is bad.Why else would you be told to wipe it off before going to sleep the same day you applied it?.Probably explains why theres a huge movement towards using natural indredients

http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archives ... e_are.html

An absolute open goal in this debate is Denmark. The Danes, somehow, seem to have entirely missed the "unattractive" gene that plagues other races and travel bloggers. Copenhagen is like some sort of hot person theme park - and to make it worse, they're all really nice. :)
buttsie

Postby buttsie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Shantih wrote:I wear make up (not foundation or cover up, though) and usually wake up looking like a panda, and yet I've always had good skin. I thinks it's just in your genes.

People like to think they're complimenting me when they liken me to Kirsten Dunst, but it just makes me want to put a paper bag on my head. Awful woman.

Better a panda than rudolph the red nosed

So you know what it feels like to be a celebrity then
All those annoying comments you've heard many times before :roll:
buttsie

Postby greash » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 pm

buttsie wrote:
greash wrote:

here it comes....

I've no doubt commercial makeup which is based on some hideous substances is bad.Why else would you be told to wipe it off before going to sleep the same day you applied it?.Probably explains why theres a huge movement towards using natural indredients

http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archives ... e_are.html

An absolute open goal in this debate is Denmark. The Danes, somehow, seem to have entirely missed the "unattractive" gene that plagues other races and travel bloggers. Copenhagen is like some sort of hot person theme park - and to make it worse, they're all really nice. :)

Ahh it all suddenly makes sense. I love being Danish haha
greash

Postby buttsie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 am

:lol:

Now all you need is the cash to go with the looks and you can shop to you drop on nuffield street(the things you learn at 2am on aussie TV...Destination N.Z...Auckland
buttsie

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 am

"I want to have sex with you."

From an almost complete stranger (saw her a month before at a concert, didn't really talked to her).

But generally, I get more complimented on the way I dress than on my self.
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D

Postby Shantih » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 am

Same.

Actually, there's a girl in my illustration course that likes to tell me I look beautiful and she loves my outfit everytime I see her. You'd think it'd get annoying, but no.
Shantih

Postby quick_wit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:24 pm

Herzwerk R.o.D wrote:"I want to have sex with you."

From an almost complete stranger (saw her a month before at a concert, didn't really talked to her).

But generally, I get more complimented on the way I dress than on my self.

I got the same words form a creepy old guy who popped out of nowhere when I walked towards home after school once. Perv.
quick_wit

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Shantih wrote: You'd think it'd get annoying, but no.

It doesn't get annoying at all :)

I was working in Paris someday, and two girls came to me and asked "can we take a picture of you? We are in a fashion school, and you look great".
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic