Amazing news guys... I believe our energy problems are over

Anything Goes

Postby Kazuya » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 pm

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Kazuya.. someone has repeated his experiments.. an MIT trained professor independently verified Mills claims..

I highly recommend to do something about your reading comprehension. Although Blacklight Power did a pretty sophisticated job to confuse people (and CNN once again shows their inability of investigative journalism). So you only get partially credit for getting things wrong, but you should have nonetheless done better and fact check the things you wrote.

First of all, the announcement that somebody repeated the experiments from Blacklight Power, comes from Blacklight Power. The "independent professor" is not from the MIT, he is from Rowan University, his name is Peter Jannson. This is his profile site:
http://www.rowan.edu/provost/grants/mem ... ansson.cfm

The devices used, in the test were provided by Blacklight Power. Furthermore, Blacklight Power paid him 35.000 US Dollars, for performing this test.
http://www.rowan.edu/provost/grants/new ... letter.pdf
(Page 2 at the bottom)

The boldness of Blacklight Power, to call this an independent verification, is highly suspicious.

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:You have to realize.. it takes along time for a revolution to happen. When the Wright bros first flew their powered aircraft at Kittyhawk.. no one cared.. it took several years before anyone even noticed or cared. Same thing with Einstein and his discoveries.
Contrary to other respected inventors, Randell Mills has still nothing to show. If you take a deeper look at his announcements, a very interesting question should come to your mind.
According to Randell Mills, hydrogen atoms in their ground state can achieve less energetic states, which he calls hydrinos. He further stated, that this state, is more stable than the ground hydrogen state and by transferring hydrogen to hydrinos, he is able to run generators. Now according to Blacklight Power, they have such a generator and they have succesfully run it. The really interesting question is not, how such an engine could work, or if it can work at all. The really interesting question is: Where are the hydrino samples? All he needs to do, is to ship some hydrino samples, which would have been produced by his generator, to different universities. By comparing the energetic content of Mills samples with ordinary hydrogen samples, it should be possible, to measure significant differences.

Randell Mills, claims to have discovered the process, that creates hydrinos almost two decades ago. But he hasn't shipped any hydrino samples yet. And I think, I know exactly why.
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

.

Postby Spoonbat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

I'm not buying it yet.

If it were that easy.......the whole scientific community would be behind this cause. It does look promising though. I'll say that much.
Spoonbat
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Postby Kazuya » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:I didn't say he was from MIT.. I said he was MIT trained. Is english not your first language? You may want to perfect the language before accusing other of poor comprehension. ;)
I'm deeply sorry, that I forgot your incredible low standard. The bachelor that he received, makes him an MIT trained professor, okay. :roll: Are you happy now?

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:You may not find it independent enough but it certainly is for me. I have no reason to believe this college would LIE.. for what purpose?

Maybe for another $116,359 award that he got in November from Blacklight Power?
http://www.rowan.edu/open/provost/grant ... ummary.pdf
By the way:
Jansson worked for 20 years for Atlantic Energy Inc. Their mother company had invested in (surprise surprise) Blacklight Power.

Also, some graduate student also checked out Blicklight power under a grant from NASA and also testified that their process looked legitimate and could see no errors in their observations or work.

Wrong again. I even doubt if you read the paper, that NASA published. The NASA test was to find out, if a thruster system could be built that takes the energy from a Blacklight Power generator. Their conclusion states:
As described in this report, experiments were performed to characterize the BlackLight process, two separate proof-of-concept thrusters were designed and built, an apparatus was developed to measure exhaust velocity using a Doppler shift technique and both thruster systems were successfully test-fired. However, due to time and cost constraints of the 6-month study, successful measurements of the exhaust velocity have not been completed to date. While experiments are ongoing, the Doppler shift technique may ultimately not be feasible for these experiments as originally hoped due to the low pressure, weakly emitting exhaust plumes inherent in these systems.

http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studies/ ... rchese.pdf

This is a really odd statement. If you consider that burning hydrogen has the potential to boost a rocket, but the Blacklight Process, which supposedly releases 200 times more energy, is obviously to weak...

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Again.. I am sorry to say, it's you that needs to check your facts and work on your reading comprehension. You can get access to his hydrino compounds.

Wrong again. I was already afraid, that you don't know the difference between a hydrino compounds and compounds containing hydrides. I guess, you were once again mislead by the Blacklight Power webpage, and the empty talk about hydrino hydride compounds. If somebody managed to create hydrinos (or get them from BLP), the story would be all over the place. Note, that not even the "independent verification" at Rowan University, talks about hydrinos. (For a very good reason)

All you have to do is have the proper experience and credentials as a chemist and he will send you samples to examine. He has done this many times.
Again, you are wrong. What you can get from Blacklight Power is their catalyst, which is nothing more than Raney Nickel. This is a nickel aluminium compound with some Sodium hydroxide. This compound is actually very old and well known. According to Mills, the mixture of Raney Nickel, I'm sorry, Blacklight Powers special catalyst compound combined with water in a special generator causes hydrogen atoms to transfer into lower energy states, with the catalyst absorbing that energy and eventually emmiting it, in form of radiation. Nobody so far has managed to show, that the hydrogen atoms were in a lower energetic state than the ground state. So hydrinos have not been verified. Period. And no measured heat output will change that.

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:There are articles out there where scientists have examined his materials and said they have seen nothing like them in their entire careers.
Link? There are only articles out there where people examined the catalyst. Which is mainly Nickel. Neither Jansson nor anybody else have published a paper that examines the resulting materials from the Blacklight Process.

Janssons paper is laughable. It doesn't show anything conclusive, besides a heat output that he can't explain. And if you actually take a look at the energy levels, you will notice that BLPs 50 kW generator device has its peak performance at 200 W.

Another group that tested Mills cells and failed to reproduce the results:
http://earthtech.org/experiments/blp/HiFi/intro.html
http://earthtech.org/experiments/blp/HiFi/run1.html
http://earthtech.org/experiments/blp/Hi ... /Run3.html
http://earthtech.org/experiments/blp/Hi ... /Run5.html

Of course, BLP doesn't report that.

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:But anyway.. as I have said.. I don't expect you to open your mind. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything so much.. I am just pointing out to anyone that might be interested to keep your eyes open.. this could be an amazing time in human history.. and I believe it will be.
I am open minded enough to consider it a scam. And when I see Randell Mills arguing against reality, I consider him to be a crackpot. http://www.villagevoice.com/1999-12-21/ ... tum-leap/1
(See page six for some really hilarious stuff)
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

.

Postby Spoonbat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Like I said - this could be a case of a new Einstein. I don't know. I lack the technical understanding and time to go into this big time.

Kazuya seems to disagree with you - so like I said - I don't know.
Spoonbat
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Postby Kazuya » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 am

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Kazuya.. I tried to have a conversation with you again but once again it appears to be a waste of time.. every point in your response is completely wrong. So much so that I assume you are just trying to avoid being proven wrong. Being a skeptic can be helpful to science.. but the way you are misleading people here is WRONG. Frankkly I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

It is not my fault, that you fell for that scam.
All my statements are factual. There is no confirmation of hydrinos (neither in the resulting materials from the Blacklight process nor in any compounds BLP offers), Mills theory is a giant mathematical blunder, and there is no generator powering anything from BLP. Mills announces for almost two decades now that the breakthrough is around the corner, while at the same time independet scientists fail to replicate Mills published results.

You remind me of Nescafe, when he simply copied that crap from Harun Yaha without checking any other sources and then you start whining when you meet he facts. And you didn't check the quotes, you simply copied any statements from Blacklight Power like the NASA Test. And then you pretend that NASA somehow supports Mills crackpot theory, when I fact the NASA project was canceled, because BLPs snake oil generator didn't work.

Yet, I am the one who is "misleading" the people.

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:And you should be careful calling someone a scammer.. you might get sued.. and rightfully so.

Well, Randell Mills actually sued physicists, who wrote rebuttals to his crackpot theory. But I'm still not afraid of any legal action that Mills might take. The word scammer is a perfectly valid description for someone who sells generators that run on snake oil. Although I acknowledge the fact that Mills doesn't even sell any generators. He instead is just licensing them.

PERFECTaNATomy wrote:Kazuya disagrees with everything.. haha.. so I wouldn't use that as your guide.. :wink:
Right. Spoonbat, don't listen to me, I'm just an overly sceptic doubter, who doesn't want mankind to be able to get clean and cheap energy.
Stick to PERFECTaNATomys copied post "Wild Science: Entrepreneur Takes On Quantum Theory" from May 2000. That states that current reasearch is ongoing in independent laboratories. I advice you not to ask what might have happened since then or if there had been actually any verifications of hydrinos. That would be overly critical.

http://osdir.com/ml/science.physics.hyd ... 00095.html
(change the number between msg and .html to go forward or backwards, I recommend this one too:
http://osdir.com/ml/science.physics.hyd ... 00099.html)
I'm a dude you don't know and I approve this message.
User avatar
Kazuya
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: KWh OT Ndl

Previous

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests