Useless personality quizzes/survey thread

Anything Goes

Useless personality quizzes/survey thread

Postby Huc » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 am

Yup. Let's do some of those wonderful, lovely, useless personality quizzes.

Chocolate Personality Quiz!
http://www.savorchocolate.com/chocolate ... _quiz.aspx
THE CHOCOLATE SOPHISTICATE
You’re a true connoisseur, and you like to back-up your preferences with knowledge and information. Let’s face it, you’re a bit of snob. But not in a bad way. You just know quality when you see it—and don’t see any reason to settle for anything less. You’re confident, self-possessed, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating. You like to know the percent of cacao solids in a chocolate before you eat it.
Huc

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 am

I am...

THE CHOCOLATE GODDESS
You’re a bit of a New Age type, and, well, you’re probably a woman. You’re in touch with your body, your mind, and your spiritual core. You are earnest and intense, a true believer and a perpetual seeker. You love to be alone, or to share intense intimate connections with other people. You love that chocolate contains antioxidants and may be good for your health.

I don't particularly like chocolate, to be honest.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby robot » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 am

THE CHOCOLATE EXPLORER
You’re a free-spirited adventurer, who loves life and constantly seeks out new, exciting experiences. You make your own rules, question authority, and stand by your convictions. You’re curious and restless. You love a good story and a great joke. You’re gregarious without being overbearing, and willing to try anything once. Chocolate-covered grasshoppers…why not?

I'd prefer CHOCOLATE CONQUISTADOR, 'coz I'd get a neat hat.
robot

Postby Spoonbat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 am

THE CHOCOLATE EXPLORER
You’re a free-spirited adventurer, who loves life and constantly seeks out new, exciting experiences. You make your own rules, question authority, and stand by your convictions. You’re curious and restless. You love a good story and a great joke. You’re gregarious without being overbearing, and willing to try anything once. Chocolate-covered grasshoppers…why not?

Haha. Grasshoppers. Uh, no.

And I'm with Allah - I eat maybe like a Snicker's bar or a Milky Way once every 2 months and have an ice cream or a chocolate milkshake like twice a year.

Except come easter. Tomorrow I think I'm going to stop by the grocery store and pick up a Reese's egg - those are good. But just one or 2. Once I ate 4 and got sick. The sugar made me talk constantly for about 2 hours.
Spoonbat

Return to Off-Topic