New Moon!!!

Anything Goes

Postby Tam » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 am

i'm really obsesed with all the twilight thing, i feel like a teen again, :roll:

haha
“Aun cuando aparento ser una persona dócil, siempre estoy armado de la libertad de mi concienciaâ€
Tam

Postby Dazza » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 am

It clearly works for some people. My teenage neighbour was referencing it the other day, in absolute raptures remembering when Sleepy kissed Bella. And in my head I was like "did we watch the same film?" Cos for me, Twilight had all the romance and excitement of a toaster.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 am

Dazza wrote:It clearly works for some people. My teenage neighbour was referencing it the other day, in absolute raptures remembering when Sleepy kissed Bella. And in my head I was like "did we watch the same film?" Cos for me, Twilight had all the romance and excitement of a toaster.

I have never really felt the need to attack the film because I don't think I've came across anyone who likes it (congratulations, this is now the only celeb forum on which I'm a regular), but in all honestly there is some kind of glorious, inadvertent social statement to be found in this film's subtext. I'm still trying to riddle it out exactly, but it's telling that basically every intelligent female I know who's seen it is almost irrationally offended by it. I wish I had time to think about this right now.

Also, is this teenage neighbor that sort of hot one I like?
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby samchez » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 pm

from the looks of new moon, it looks like a huge improvement over the first. Wolves and vampires fighting gives it more of a edge. Writing is terrible, and they don't have actors that can pull off the more dramatic parts. I hate to slander kirsten.... so i will not until after the shoot is over :) only like 6 more weeks to go!!!! and im already sick of the movie :)
Last edited by samchez on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samchez
Site Admin

Postby Dazza » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm

How much bigger is the budget for this one? I'm sure that will help somewhat, although the rushed production might prove a bit counter productive.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby samchez » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 pm

not sure, they don't release figures like that to the below the line people. If i would to hazzard a guess it would be at least 40 mill. they did some really nice effect shots. So far laruant, some wolf, and another vampire has died. lots of action and its only day 13.

here something related to NP. the DOP Javier something or other was the DOP of Goya's Ghost. He was telling me all sort of stories about natalie. I can't remember them right now though lol after a long shift i am mind raped.
samchez
Site Admin

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm

SPILL.
Rachel

Postby Tam » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 am

really
you can't hate this girl

watch this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1c-9DeqSPqo&hl=es&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1c-9DeqSPqo&hl=es&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQNWKKZHrU8&hl=es&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQNWKKZHrU8&hl=es&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that's really gotta suck being a "celebrity"

But I'm glad to see that they both (rob and kristen) seem genuinely nice to their fans and appreciative of their adoration. The fact that they came across the street to sign autographs and take pics with the fans says a lot.

And Kristin's adorable. She just seems so down-to-earth and shy here.
“Aun cuando aparento ser una persona dócil, siempre estoy armado de la libertad de mi concienciaâ€
Tam

Previous

Return to Off-Topic