Zooey Deschanel/ Suspiria?

Anything Goes

Zooey Deschanel/ Suspiria?

Postby amo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm

In the articles about Zooey's recent nuptuals, a lot of them mention (as well as the fact that Nat was supposedly a guest) that Zooey took ballet lesons, supposedly to slim down for her wedding.

Does anyone else think there may be a Suspiria connection? Or maybe even that she was in the running for Black Swan?

Because as far as i can tell Zooey is very thin, and rich enough to get whatever the hell kind of dress she wants on her wedding day. and also not even the type to diet for her wedding. and who does ballet to loose weight? and it kind of seems like she replaced isla fisher at the last moment - which suggests she to me she has an ongoing relationship with david gordon green.

I can't get this off my mind, and yet i don't even think i want to see her star in suspiria. I need to get a life :)
*it's pronounced "ammo"*
amo

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

I don't think many women need any sort of specific, secret pressure to want to lose more weight. Particularly for their wedding. I'm extremely critical of women's bodies because I'm a jackass, but I can see how she would look better a bit thinner. But I'm not ultra attracted to her in the first place (although, her album helps her gain points), so w/e, but my point is, no, I don't think an attractive girl wanting to become more attractive to her husband for their special day is in anyway related to her being in contention for a movie role.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Spoonbat » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Ia with allah but it could be entirely possible she's starring in Suspiria given her current involvement with highness.
Spoonbat

Return to Off-Topic