What Pisses you off more than anyhting in the world?

Anything Goes

Postby buttsie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 am

Canned..first time i smelt it was a invite to a home cooked meal by a female workmate....not sure how i kept it down but I damn sure she saw me pulling all sorts of faces which didnt equate to "that was wonderful"..lol

Actually I dont like the smell of fresh seafood either but tuna simply pushes my senses right over the edge.
buttsie

Postby Extreme Allah » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:08 am

Rachel wrote:The smell of Vienna sausages makes me want to vomit.

That's how I feel about corn tortillas.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby JenR » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Obama
JenR

Postby maverick88 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 am

ShermanR wrote:Obama

Why Obama?
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 am

i've given a little thought to this thread and i've wanted to give my most honest answer. i came to my over redundant realization, being pissed off is what pisses me off the most. i can't think of how many major mistakes i've made in my lifetime only because i was pissed off.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Spoonbat » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 am

You don't like canned tuna? I'll admit it's not the best tasting shit in the world but it's better then some of the crap they fed me in college....:P

There's a certain brand of vienna sausages I bought once in Missouri. It had a little kid on the front and was salty as hell. The salt was all you tasted and it wasn't half bad. The brand name shit is the stuff that tastes like dog shit to me.

What else do I hate? Those annoying people who, when you're like at the doctor's office or in some place sitting have to talk REALLY loud so you and everybody within a 20 yard distance know all aspects of their personal lives.
Spoonbat

Postby Spoonbat » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:02 am

Well as the saying goes there's a time and place for everything. If you're significant other breaks it off or is cheating on you or say if somebody in your family dies....it's ok to be ticked off.

It's just when we get drunk or get pissed at dumb crap, like at sports events, that we do things we regret.

Remember the thing you said about 'respecting women' for respect's sake. It's like that. Don't follow slogans just because. If a woman is high and drunk and runs into your car and totals your ride.....I'd say you have earned a right not to respect that individual woman..... 8)

Unleash your manhood. Eat more red meat. Make some dick and fart jokes. Leave the toilet seat up. It's time we have our revolution bwahahahawahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoonbat

Postby Extreme Allah » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am

Rachel wrote:
Extreme Allah wrote:
Rachel wrote:The smell of Vienna sausages makes me want to vomit.

That's how I feel about corn tortillas.

What?! Even homemade? :(

I have to confess, as a child I hated corn tortillas. But now I think I prefer them to flour in certain dishes. I guess tastes change?

I like the taste of corn tortillas enough. I just hate the smell of them cooking. Like, to the point where I want to puke. Rather odd.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

spoonbat, i dig. i don't get pissed off easily and when i do, i'm more sarcastic and cynical than anything else. though for some reason, people on my surroundings usually like to employ the strategy of provocation. so it's more about getting pissed off at people trying to provoke me. it's like people underestimate me and then i'm supposed to be the bad guy if i f--k them over.
Carlito Brigante

Postby thevoid99 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Right now, not being paid and waiting for a check that still hasn't arrived after nearly six weeks while having $0 in your wallet and be unable to buy food for your dog or anything with whatever little wage you have.
"I wanna be bored"-Maggie Gyllenhaal from "Secretary"
thevoid99

Postby Spoonbat » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Void my man, sounds like you may need to talk to a lawyer.....

carlito: I understand man. It's good to want to get along with people, I was just saying, don't do something just to do it. But you have a good head and you're on a good path. Keep it up! :)

People who overdo shit. Now, some may find this surprising but I actually think Twilight is ok. I'm not a basher or a fanboy or anything but I think it's an ok book series and movie series. But what ticked me off was this year at the MTV movie awards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUCZbyrq8QQ

Seriously, don't get smug. It really is annoying as hell.
Spoonbat

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

yeah, well, i can't complain. things are good. it does gives me some concern how things are looking in my hometown. i come down to san juan from the states to spend a few weeks with my family. 8 people massacre just the other day. triple homocide in a shopping mall a few nights ago. i find myself backing away from fights, got a friendly neighborhood message on my cell phone as a souveneir. i've been shaking away on drug deals. and people are starting to reffer to me as some sort of buddha because at this point i haven't even gotten a hit of marihuana, more like opening pandora's box if you're asking me. i can't wait to get the hell out of this hell hole island. i've had enough, i'm going to tampa for christmas.
Carlito Brigante

Previous

Return to Off-Topic