Who can write a harsh message?

Anything Goes

Who can write a harsh message?

Postby JenR » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 am

to this kid i sent a friends request to on myspace(lame i know)

i send friend requests on my photography/multimedia myspace to people who live around my town to get get my name out there and clients can contact me for work..

lol, and this kid send me a message to saying:

"Don't send friend request to ppl cuz if they wanted something done they would find you and I wouldnt pay you shit to do shit there's nothing I cant do with a computer so peace have a nice day"

and ive been in bed for 2 days bcuz i hurt my neck real bad and cant think of anything to say bcuz i find it hilarious. i need something harsh to say back to him.

this is his myspace he's all "ICP" and "im a juggalo, goth" and 'i dont give a fuck' and all that dumb shit

http://www.myspace.com/nessy_clown

Image lol such a fake.

its pretty hilarious.
JenR

Postby Huc » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 am

don't bother.
Huc

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am

Dear hammer-pud,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of fucking plenty bitches and slam-dancing to step forward to the present from the year 1998 long enough to teach me an incomprehensible lesson in marketing ethics. Really. Thank you.

However, I believe your privilege in life has left you unempathetic to the realities of the typical person, and without the plan-B of nestling my family into the cuffs of my wide-ankled capris for warmth come winter, or whatever the fuck those are, and without a gigolo's experience sucking cocks or whatever the fuck it is you go on about, I continue to rely on my marginally E-invasive tactics to avoid death-by-exposure and starvation, so fuck right off.

ICP are terrible, no one listens to them, and Eminem pretty much ended their career more than a decade ago. But Harry Potter is pretty hardcore, at least. Stay pimpin'.

- Jenny from the Block
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby nattiep » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 pm

^^^

That's far more sarcastic than I'd be. I'm straight to the point fuck you, but that one works.
MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
nattiep

Postby JenR » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Its funny I know this kid. Him and his friend run around wal* mart with their faced painted like IPC and jump around on each other and laugh loud as if their causing chaos or are something hard core. How badass are you to screw around in wal*mart? Haha. They wouldn't go to any other store and do it. So pathetic.
JenR

/

Postby Spoonbat » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:42 pm

I wouldn't for the record, but if you must, use my standard reply:

"Go fuck yourself you little piece of pig anal lining."

That always worked for me in the past.
Spoonbat

Postby buttsie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:24 am

If you know hes a dropkick why would you bother to spruik your wares his way?

When your self employed your reputation is everything
Start thinking as a person running a business

I've served some absolute assholes over the years but you just smile and wear it because customers/potential customers are your bread and butter

You only need get his back up and you can guarantee he will tell potential customers(friends,relatives,who ever will listen)and so on and soon enough your reputation regardless of what initially set it off will be in tatters.While your obviously itching to give the immature smart ass as good as you got RESIST it would be my advice
buttsie

Postby JenR » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 am

ive already handled him,
JenR

Postby maverick88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 am

It's been awhile since I've had to write a poison pen letter but since you've already "fixed his wagon".....

Jen wrote:ive already handled him,

What did you do?
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby robot » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 am

You could use photoshop and make a picture of yourself wearing shitty juggalo makeup at Wal-Mart (or better - actually do this if you're braver) and post it with a really catty comment about how cool and awesome you are. And Make Sure The Comment Is Posted Really Annoyingly With Every Word Capitalized. Because It Definitely Covers Up For Never Learning How To Do It Properly In Elementary School.

Although, really, this guy seems like a tool and not worth the time to do anything.
robot

Postby JenR » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 am

lol.

the kid i dont have a problem with is the one without his face painted.

but the kid next to him, Cody. he's a fucking fake. went went threw all the style his years in school.

freshman: Nerdy white boy
who wore blue camo pants and glasses. bowl haircut.

Sophomore: Rapper
he was obsessed with Tu Pac

Junior: Emo .
he'd put safey pens under the 1st layer of his skin and tkae photos of it.

Senior: ICP/goth atheist.
and would take a 100 photos of his slinging his head around like he was head banging.
JenR

Postby buttsie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 am

The word pretentious springs to mind
buttsie

Return to Off-Topic