4th Year Anniversary

Anything Goes

4th Year Anniversary

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 am

Well, I suppose this is good news. I've been clean and sober for 4 years. Every negative influence is out of my life for good, unless they want to come around looking for trouble, but I don't think that'll be happening at this point. Exchanging drugs for money not really a bad bargain. Quiting drugs is the best investment a person can do. Not that I'm rich or anything, but I'm just glad I got my life back on track. I simply feel better.
Carlito Brigante

Re: 4th Year Anniversary

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 am

Carlito Brigante wrote:Exchanging drugs for money not really a bad bargain.

Exchanging music for money isn't a bad bargain. Exchanging air conditioning for money isn't a bad bargain.

Life is better with these things, if you can afford them, and I'm enjoying all three as we speak.

You have a disease. If I were allergic to air conditioning, I wouldn't go around trashing AC...I would just try to deal with a hot, humid, terrible life of suffering.

Glad you got clean though. Better hot than itchy. Or, dead, rather.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 am

Yeah, definitely. Life is good. What I discovered is that I have no clue what to do with the money. I don't buy shit. I don't like airplanes, so I don't give a damn about Europe, even when my sister has been inviting me for years. The more money I keep piling on the more depressing it gets. My favorite expenditure is giving it away to ex girlfriends.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 am

Carlito Brigante wrote:My favorite expenditure is giving it away to ex girlfriends.

Being a pussy is a drug worse than crack.

euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 pm

If being a pussy was a sport, I'd be Muhammad Ali. And besides, the girl has a kid and she wants to study. Who else is going to help her out? But you're right, Allah, no good deed goes unpunished. She still thinks I want to bang her.
Carlito Brigante

Postby robot » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Congratulations on being sober!

It seems like it'd be very difficult to really get away once you're hooked.
robot

Postby JenR » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 am

keep it up carlito. you dotn need a crutch. especially ones that destroy your body.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I've fucked up once or twice. To my credit at least, I'm usually the kind of person who sticks to his decisions and the things he says. It pisses me off like hell when I tell people I'm going to do something and then they expect me to do the exact opposite of what I tell them, as if I was just bullshitting around or changing my mind. If I say I'm going do something, then that's what I do. There's no changing my mind afterwards. So that's sort of my mindset on this.
Carlito Brigante

Return to Off-Topic