5th Anniversary

Anything Goes

5th Anniversary

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 am

Today was supposed to be the 5th year I've been clean, no drugs, but I've been shooting a lot in the last few months, and I've been snorting like hell. And yes, I overdosed badly. My body started to shake. Had an out of body experience. My nose was dripping blood. It felt like it was going to explode.

Not really. Not really. I'm clean. I haven't done drug in half a decade. I'm still commited to a drug free existence. I'm not even smoking pot. Not even Allegra. Nothing. Lots of vitamins.
Carlito Brigante

Re: 5th Anniversary

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 am

Carlito, this isn't the first time I've seen you mention that you take a lot of vitamins. I think I ignored it last time, because there were more important health concerns being discussed, but I will throw this out there now:

For a healthy adult, vitamins are really sort of useless. I know you have mentioned having a pretty gross diet, but even still, it has to be pretty imbalanced for them to be beneficial (very few Americans, even the most fast food-dependent among us, are literally suffering from any from any vitamin deficiencies). And in such a case, you would be better served to just fix your diet instead.

If you have actual deficiencies and medical conditions, and your doctor has you on supplements, that is potentially a bigger question, but I assume you are talking more about things like Omega [x]s, fish oils, and general purpose stuff that is marketed to further improve the health of otherwise-healthy young men.

I know you have a tendency to get your back up about this stuff and try to argue the opposite, and you are free to do so (I won't say another word on the subject), but I hope it doesn't stop you from viewing the research with an open mind and cause you to continue spending money on shit to put in your body for no reason (some of them even increase your mortality rate). Here is the scientific study on which I base this (and the others mostly all come to the same conclusions): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17764205

You can take those hundreds of dollars a year I just saved you and put it down on a flashy new 5 year chip.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 am

Actually I agree. Vitamins are supplements, which means that they're part of a diet, not the diet itself. Right now the only real vitamin I take regularly is vitamin C.

But when I mentioned vitamins, I was reffering more to health in general. I cut that whole pizza deal last Christmas. It was a one time deal. Strange as it sounds, I've been walking around the vegetarian section more regularly. But in general, I think that eating is overrated. I don't care about ice cream. I couldn't give a fuck about chocolate, or pastries. I don't eat that much to begin with. I'm in the right weight for my stature. That's 175-180 at 5'10. I've been lifitng weights. Blood tests were solid. Low blood pressure. I'm healthy. Pollen season is killing me, but that's pretty much it. There's always a degree of stress in the daily life, but I cut it down to a minimum. Things are good for the moment, not that I'm taking it for granted.
Carlito Brigante

Postby susuki5678 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:07 am

I just saved you and put it down on a flashy new 5 year chip.
คาสิโน
susuki5678

Return to Off-Topic