Price of the time

Anything Goes

Re: Price of the time

Postby Tourist » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 am

I'm thinking of changing my username to Benny Blanco :mrgreen:
Tourist

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:54 pm

That's not a bad idea. Benny Blanco from the Bronx. Very catchy. 8)
Carlito Brigante

Postby scottie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:33 pm

It doesn't seem that English is Andy's first language, so there's a clear character trait making it easy to decipher that he had two or three previous screen-names, because he was talking to himself in the same broken English.

And he doesn't seem to match the M.O. any of the previous people obsessing over knowning Natalie who've graced the bored.

Clone, for example, spoke English. That one Russian guy who's name I forget, had no problem sharing his identity. The Pukka Pukka dude who actually flew over from China and started walking around L.A. asking people where Natalie lived killed himself or got sent to a mental instituation or something.

So, I'm thinking this guy is new and if so, hopefully he's 13 or something and just developed his fixation. Which is a good thing, because unless he's trolling, he seems to have issues.

As for the "equation", I'd guess what he's trying to emply is that time is valuable. As if he feels that his obsession is an investment, which is a really bad thing. Because, I guess life is short and wasting it obsessing about developing a relationship with a hollywood celebrity isn't really productive
scottie

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:19 am

Clonetrooper was hardcore aussie. His English was broken. And Andy keeps his posts inside his own threads, which is what Dazza had Clonetrooper do before. If anybody I'd guess it's him, but who the hell knows. It's definitely strange.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Tourist » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 am

Maybe Andy is like that guy in The Imitation Game. Being obsessive is probably an advantage if you are a mathematician.

Tourist

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 am

Being obsessive would be great if he's trying to do something that can save the world, but unless Natalie Portman holds the key to the survival of mankind like in the movie Children of Men then there's really no point.
Carlito Brigante

Previous

Return to Off-Topic