Movie Review Site Name Suggestion

Anything Goes

Movie Review Site Name Suggestion

Postby quick_wit » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:42 am

I'm calling upon the wit of NP forum members to help me decide the domain name for a movie review blog. If you're a regular at the Movie Thread, you'll see my links there. It's been getting organic traffic, not much, but I think turning it into a legit website would make it better and enable me to do Analytics on it. I'm thinking of doing it at the end of the year.

Background:

It's named The Viewing Tank, boring I know, I've forgotten why. Originally it's supposed to be a magazine about my interests but I soon learned that that would take a team to maintain. So I narrowed it down. It's about five years old but I've been writing movie reviews for three years now.

Should I stick with the name or change it? suggestions would be awesome.

Right now the goal is to get higher traffic. It's a passion project of mine. If it gets successful enough I'll decide whether to monetize it.

Here's the blog The Viewing Tank

Thanks!
quick_wit

Re: Movie Review Site Name Suggestion

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:05 pm

It looks perfect. The title as it is couldn't be more straight to the point. I like that. My suggestion would be if it ain't broken why fix it. But you still can add a short reference indicating that you're reviewing movies, even at the risk of sounding too condescending. It's still better for people to identify what the site is all about right from the gate.
Carlito Brigante

Postby quick_wit » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Thanks. To me the title of the blog sounded like the aquarium so I wanted to get some feedback.
quick_wit

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:04 pm

To me it reminded me more of the Mark show Cuban Shark Tank, so there's a hip enterpreneurial sound to it. I think it fits the layout style pretty well. The reviews are also quick and catchy, which make them very fun to read. It looks pretty awesome. I'll keep the page open on my ipad.
Carlito Brigante

Postby quick_wit » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:19 pm

oh that's why, I didn't know about that show. Thanks.
quick_wit

Postby susuki5678 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 am

even at the risk of sounding too condescending.
sbobet111
susuki5678

Return to Off-Topic