I miss Jen

Anything Goes

I miss Jen

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 am

Dazza, you have to admit Jen provided another special spark to this place, like communicating with an actual human being with real life normal issues. I say so because I just spent the last two months exchanging freaky messages with an alien robot from outer space and I'm still not sure what that thread is doing at the site boards. It was fun though, but I'd definitely take Jen any day of the week.
Carlito Brigante

Re: I miss Jen

Postby Dazza » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:19 am

I don't miss Jen. Because I see her on facebook every day :lol:
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Well, you should convince her to come back. Don't get me wrong, I also appreciate and love quick wit and Rachael being around, but it seems like every new member is a guy with a number. Starting to think there could be some kind of paranormal activity taking place. I just had a close encounter with an evil doppelganger. :shock:
Carlito Brigante

Postby quick_wit » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:15 am

Chiming in after two months, lol

Maybe she got really busy? she's juggling a whole bunch of stuff.

A lot of other regular members have gone MIA too.
quick_wit

Postby JenR » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Hey guys. Sorry about being gone, I don't know why I stopped coming here. I must have gotten out of my routine when I was in school. But yeah, I have been on Facebook, where I share my spazziness and ADD thoughts all the time. I haven't been up to date with anything to do with NP either. I suppose I got bored when I haven't see her in a movie since 2011, (I don't watch Thor). I also haven't gone see hardly any movies anymore either, I suppose that's because I've been having a lot come up in personal life and when I was in school to make me not care about those either. I can probably count on my hands how many movies that I've seen since 2011.

I appreciate someone missing me, because that makes me feel good and not as annoying, because I can sure spaz away, when motivated.

maybe Star Wars will get me back into getting out of the house, because I love it so much.
JenR

Postby quick_wit » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:52 am

you'll be glad to know that the 7th movie is decent, although its more of the same.
quick_wit

Postby JenR » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:13 pm

I dug it a lot.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 am

You've never been annoying at all, Jen. You're insanely cool. I'm happy that you're caught up in your studies. That's the way to go. :wink:
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm not anymore, just trying to find work. In March I'll be traveling around the US filming this paranormal team for maybe a month and a half. I'm excited for the travel and locations, but I'm nervous it's going to be lame. But, the pay will be good, lol.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:36 pm

That sounds great. I'm a huge haunted house freak. I'm still planning to visit the Winchester Mystery House one of these days. I was unofficially asked if I wanted to be a zombie in The Walking Dead. I was way too modest about it and said no, but part of me has come to regret it. It would've been wild. But I'm not losing sleep over it either. :cry:
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:01 pm

I'd be the lamest zombie ever loool. I'm scared to film with the paranormal team a little bit, because I'm not on my anxiety meds anymore, and it seems that I can't go a week without having 2 or 3 attacks. I feel like I'm falling a apart and just need to pack my stuff up and live in the woods for while.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

I also suffer from panic attacks with a lot of frequency, but I've learned to keep moving through them. I've had those attacks while around people and they wouldn't even notice. The way I see it it's just the price to pay for having an active imagination. Not that I can do anything about it. It is what it is.

I'm guessing that you might have a very high iq and may have too many thoughts going through your head. It's really no big deal. You just need to organize your thoughts a little better and forget all the crap that's bringing you down. I know it's easier said than done, but as long as you don't let it affect you you'll be okay. :wink:
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:40 am

If my IQ is high, then my grammar needs to get the memo.
JenR

Postby JenR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 am

Paxil was the first one that i was put on from 2007-2008(?), it gave me the most horrific nightmares and i would fall asleep at random moments for about 2-4 hours at a time. It also made me severely depressed almost like I feel now... it didnt mix well wth my chemistry obviously.

I switched to Effexor, but I got off of it because it made me very nauseous every time i took it, and super jittery (like you get when your blood sugar drops). it took me over a month to ween myself off of that pill.

i finally switched to Prozac, and i did so well with it, i thought that i didn't need to be on the med.. i was mistaken. the only side effect i got from it was getting dizzy easily. i also still had panic attacks and depression, but not as many and they always happened when a stressful event came along. i still have my bottle of Prozac, but i need to get health insurance before i start back on those again.

mine will come like clockwork at night, and the worst ones are on my best days. my boyfriends says "its not true" when i saw i can't have a perfect day, because something always slaps me in the face. i cant even sleep through the night, and lack of sleep is a huge factor with my problem. my boyfriend wants to always be around to help me, but i wish he'd leave me alone and would realize that i don't care if hes "only worried."
JenR

Postby JenR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Xanax is a horrible drug and I will not allow it to be in my house. It's strictly fucks you up, it is not an antidepressant, it's a sedative. I've expietenced too much dealing with my sister, friends, ex brother inlaw being addicted to that pill, and it will not be around me and I do tho around those you take it. The site of that drug will cause me to have a panic attack, along with weed and alcohol. I know it's stupid to be scared of weed, but when you grow up in a bad environment and you see the things that are involved with those causing you pain, it scares you. My boyfriend calls me black and white with my believes about weed but he can fuck off and leave for all I care if it's hat big of a problem for me to be scared of something.

As for sleeping, I haven't slept through the whole night since 2007. I'll wake up every 3 hours. Now I just go to bed at 3am thinking I'll be more tired to go to sleep and can stay asleep... No now i just can't sleep until it's 3am. I woke up at 6 or 9am straight out of a dream where I was running away from people and I couldn't breathe (as if I literally was just running), and my heart was beating so hard. I just started to sing a song in my head.
JenR

Next

Return to Off-Topic