I owe a HUGE apology

Anything Goes

Re: I owe a HUGE apology

Postby Dazza » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:10 am

JenR wrote:Yeah that's sad he's ban. To my ignorance, he didn't do anything horribly wrong but was open up about something private. I've been gone for years so idk his history on here to give a proper defense for him. But as said above he didn't threaten anyone, get warnings, hardly ever cusses, wasn't spamming, and idt he was being a troll. It does seem as quick as he was ban had to do with something building by I guess him being irritating to you both than being doing harm, but idk. I just woke up.

Allah was a huge troll back in the day and incredible offensive to others, but nothing was done to him then. Idk if anything ever was or if he got bored and left

The ban wasn't for his posting history. I thought he was weird and annoying at times but I actually enjoyed arguing with him most of the time.

The ban was for something private which could have stayed a private matter but he decided to make it public and thus made me aware of the situation. When he started slandering a staff member with lies, showing what a true scumbug he was and how fake his apology was (or how bipolar he is to flip-flop so dramatically) that was all I needed.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Snarl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Nowadays you can't even make a joke without some extremist assholes in the background blowing their feces out to the opening. Sad times.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
Snarl

Postby JenR » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:38 pm

I lost a friendship yesterday for a disagreement of opinions. Then k cried myself to sleep Bcuz it was so stupid.
JenR

Postby luol » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:59 am

Real friends the ones who stay. Others stay alone.
luol

Postby Extreme Allah » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:10 pm

I came here to taunt Dazza about the prospect of KD leaving the Thunder for the Warriors this summer, and luckily saw this first.

FWIW, the reason I don't post here anymore has nothing to do with Rachel or Dazza, and I didn't even realize Jen still hated me. I always liked Jen and had no ill will toward anyone here, other than this thread's author.

I have almost no memory of Snarl whatsoever, so I can't say what I did or didn't do to him.

I don't know that "troll" or "con man" are great descriptors for me. Maybe "pseudo-intellectual gas bag," and I certainly remember enjoying the ego-stroking I received for the gas-bagging, but I as far as I recall, my only crime here was that I stopped being so hilarious. I stopped posting on my own volition, with no specific incident to memory.

I don't know if you picked up on this, but I was dealing with drug addiction and alcoholism on and off my entire time on this board, and had some weird stages where I was unpleasant in ways that didn't even amuse myself. And for that and any other creepiness (see also: my men's rightsy period) I'm sorry. I didn't realize how poorly I was thought of after my departure.

All this said, please don't associate me in any way with Carlito. I've found him creepy and rapey and dangerous since before anyone else did, and have nothing to do with any of this, or any other drama here in the last half decade or so. Deuces.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby luol » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:08 am

Everything here look creepy. Natalie portman is 34 years old and last I hear she likes privacy. If an update about new movies okay. Picture of natalie at birthday with little son is like paparazzi and annoying. Not look like privacy.
luol

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:11 am

luol wrote:Everything here look creepy. Natalie portman is 34 years old and last I hear she likes privacy. If an update about new movies okay. Picture of natalie at birthday with little son is like paparazzi and annoying. Not look like privacy.

You Ain't lying
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby JenR » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 am

Allah! You are still here!

:edit:
I don't hate you, I found the trolls irritating. If I said "hate," I didn't mean it with a passion. I just woke up like 5 mins ago so I can't remember anything.
JenR

Previous

Return to Off-Topic