I owe a HUGE apology

Anything Goes

I owe a HUGE apology

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 pm

I need to get this out of my system. The other day I thought it would be a good idea to pm Rachel and see what she was up to and maybe start a dialogue with her. I thought it would be a cool idea to give it kind of an existential and philosophical spin to it. It was a disaster and things quickly plunged into chaos. It became non stop arguing. It was a lot like politics where people always go ape shit.

I never insulted her or said anything impropriate, but I was incredibly obnoxious and said a lot of dumb things and I feel like shit. I'm not the most civilized person in the planet, I admit that, and sometimes my words have a way of cutting through like razor. I embarrassed myself and I owe Rachel a huge apology. It was supposed to be fun but it wasn't. I'm truly sorry for that.

I've always thought that these message boards are unique because they have a huge Breakfast Club vibe to them. Everybody's uniquely different and people get at each other's nerves and then things always go back to normal. I've always been fascinated by it. I hope that the whole thing can be left behind and things are back to normal.

Carlito Brigante

Re: I owe a HUGE apology

Postby JenR » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 am

Idk the situation, but having different opinions are the quickest way to be crucified by others, from my experience.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:54 pm

It's really nothing. My verbal diarrhea just has a unique way of driving people crazy. She looks very reserved and orderly about everything. I'm the kind of guy you see at the front seat of a roller coaster ride screaming at the top of my lungs with my hands in the air. I still think she's an awesome person. 8)
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:42 pm

omg, i thought i misread, like i always do, and read "diarrhea." Nope, that's literally what you said hah.
JenR

Postby Dazza » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:44 am

And you're sharing this with everyone, why?
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 am

I wanted to avoid nuclear holocaust at all cost. :shock:
Carlito Brigante

Postby Dazza » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:41 pm

So the reserved Rachel, in your own words, is going to go nuclear? Dude, she probably is annoyed and thinks you're a pain in the ass and that's probably as nuclear as it gets.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:47 pm

That's really what I thought until it turns out that she has a precedent of getting annoyed and arguing with everybody around here. I guess that explains why she threatened me. She likely didn't want other people to read that she did exactly the same thing to them.

I suppose also explains why Allah is mia permanently after being a constant fixture around here. I mean I guess. You'd have to ask him. Turns out that she's been running her own personal communist dictatorship around here. She's basically turned everybody away. I mean it's really been a huge turn off. :|
Carlito Brigante

Postby Dazza » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:35 am

Dude, you are scum.

Your last reply shows that you are either bipolar AF or your "apology" was calculated BS.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:11 am

Dude, after I posted this apology it turns out that she's done exactly the same shit with everybody else around here. That's just a fact. I don't have to mention names of other people around here who have complained about her doing the exact same thing to them out of simple respect. You can accuse me or do whatever the hell you want, but the pattern of her messing around with everybody and turning people off is already out in the open. Sorry for putting it to you like this, but yeah, other people have complained.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Dazza » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Carlito has been banned.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Tourist » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:37 am

I think if he didn't threaten anyone you should give him another chance. You know, where are the board rules and what rules did he break? How many warnings did you give him? I mean, isn't that how message boards are usually run?

Tourist

Postby Dazza » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 am

There are really no real rules here beyond don't be a troll or a total asshat. But when someone exhibits manic and dangerous tendencies, is making life miserable for other members and has shown to be unable to take control and responsibility for their actions - then it's time to go.

I also happen to think it will be good for Carlito in the long run.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby JenR » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Yeah that's sad he's ban. To my ignorance, he didn't do anything horribly wrong but was open up about something private. I've been gone for years so idk his history on here to give a proper defense for him. But as said above he didn't threaten anyone, get warnings, hardly ever cusses, wasn't spamming, and idt he was being a troll. It does seem as quick as he was ban had to do with something building by I guess him being irritating to you both than being doing harm, but idk. I just woke up.

Allah was a huge troll back in the day and incredible offensive to others, but nothing was done to him then. Idk if anything ever was or if he got bored and left
JenR

Postby Snarl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:47 am

Guy first starts a thread to publicly apologize for private issues, then goes on to slur further insults toward Rachel. Apology my ass.

Carlito Brigante wrote:That's really what I thought until it turns out that she has a precedent of getting annoyed and arguing with everybody around here. I guess that explains why she threatened me. She likely didn't want other people to read that she did exactly the same thing to them.

I suppose also explains why Allah is mia permanently after being a constant fixture around here. I mean I guess. You'd have to ask him. Turns out that she's been running her own personal communist dictatorship around here. She's basically turned everybody away. I mean it's really been a huge turn off. :|

I don't believe that for a microsecond. This site did not suffer a drop off in the number of visitors because ~NP.com legend~ omgzrachel drove off everyone.

I for one enjoyed her way of messing around with people immensely back in the day, because she did it with intelligence & style but without any malice. Actually, Rachel was either very kind or indifferent. And her attempts to turn every guy off who tried to get closer to her than what she was comfortable with, I found were totally reasonable (and womanly). After all it's impossible to know what kind of a potential psycho you're talking to over the internet, right? I guess sometimes I too sounded like just another troll, so over time she began to gave me the cold shoulder as well (although I could tell that secretly she was enjoying my childish wooings). But I never took, and would have never taken, her ignoring me as an offence either way.

(And how the hell comes Extreme_Allah into the picture? He always seemed like an online con man to me. Sort of who gets a kick out of manipulating people around and seeing everyone bow down in front of his overly inflated ego. Perhaps this Carlito guy is a fan or an apprentice of his? Or a sock account...)

So my take is, this thread is 100% calculated bulliyng of ulterior motive.

---

By the way, a comment recently made by Rach could have put me out of hypersleep as well...
Then I could not help but make some fun around it. For old times sake.

Of course I'm totally clueless here, but thinking of a scenario like that just made me lol.
Sorry, Rach. :lol:
You know I adore you. And your legs too.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
Snarl

Next

Return to Off-Topic