HELP!: Looking for an old fan art!

Anything Goes

HELP!: Looking for an old fan art!

Postby Manuel Fleytas » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi everybody.
I`ve been a fan of Natallie since I can remember....when I was around...17 years old I think (32yo today) I did a fanart draw of her.
There were my first steps doing what I love, to draw. Now I`m a professional illustrator. Long story short....I feel that her beauty was one of the reasons why now I dedicate my life to drawing.
So, on that old times I sent (dialup on those times...) a fanart to natalieportman.com....I remember that I was very exited when I saw that someone called....DAZZa, I think..., uploaded my drawing on the gallery. The post said something like: "here`s a nice fan art that Manuel Fleytas sent us..."
So, today, I searching that file...pretty hard thing right? (Saddly I lost the original...:() because I would love to do a BEFORE/AFTER of the same drawing...

Any idea of how I can find that file? it's possible? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Manu
Manuel Fleytas

Re: HELP!: Looking for an old fan art!

Postby Dazza » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 am

I did a search for your name and couldn't find it. But if you go to the image gallery and check the fanart section it should be in there...somewhere.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Manuel Fleytas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Thanks!!!!

:)
Manuel Fleytas

Postby Manuel Fleytas » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:35 am

Dazza wrote:I did a search for your name and couldn't find it. But if you go to the image gallery and check the fanart section it should be in there...somewhere.

Sadly is not there in the gallery :(
I will keep looking for it on google maybe.
thanks anyway Dazza :)
Manuel Fleytas

Return to Off-Topic