I'm not dead

Anything Goes

Postby Dazza » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:12 pm

sphinx wrote:my ex-girlfriend is the reason,as she used to suck all my energy and my time

I bet thats not all she sucked. *cough* :twisted:
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby maverick88 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Herzwerk R.o.D wrote:
sphinx wrote:my ex-girlfriend is the reason,as she used to suck all my energy

Nice way to phrase it...

(j/k)

welcome back!

That was an interesting way to phrase that. :lol:
Welcome back sphinx.
maverick88

Postby sphinx » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm

Dazza wrote:
sphinx wrote:my ex-girlfriend is the reason,as she used to suck all my energy and my time

I bet thats not all she sucked. *cough* :twisted:

Lol..:lol: Yeah...
You bet right... :roll:

PS:Thank you all for the 'welcomes'...
"The heart is a sleeping beauty and love the only kiss it can't resist. Even if its eyes lay open wide, there is a heart that sleeps inside. And it's to there you must be hastening. For all hearts dream, they dream only of awakening."
sphinx

Postby Brian » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Just giving this ancient thread a bump back up so any old members who have strayed away into either not being here at all for awhile or just lurking-mode can have a nice comfy safe thread to start posting again. (if they feel like it) (like me) (don't be scurred, lurkers, post away) (I posted in the 1st year of this forum) (don't feel bad for not remembering me at all) (not like I was prolific or anything, evidenced by my 100 posts total) (hey, don't judge - quality over quantity, right?) (wait, but this post is not quality, you say?) (well, how about a quantity of words within one post to be a substitute for a quality post of its own merit?) (ok, so this parenthetical format is getting quite annoying to read too, you say?) (shut up!) (wait, that was rude) (here endeth this ridiculousness)
Brian

Previous

Return to Off-Topic