The Whiney Thread

Anything Goes

Re: The Whiney Thread

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:40 am

Ignoring the insane runs I would go on while playing poker and not eating or sleeping, I still casually miss consecutive meals just out of laziness or forgetfulness, and never have any issue. I don't understand how 3 hours something that has that much of an effect on you.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am

I haven't been eating rice since then, and only eat cereals when I'm at my apartment. I'm not used to it I guess, so I feel hungry all the time. It's like some accidental diet.
quick_wit

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 am

Random, sexist thought of the day: I think I would be better at fashion and makeup than girls are, assuming I made half the effort of the average female. I have a better eye and better taste than any girl I've ever met. I am confident I would be a top makeup artist or stylist if I chose to be.
Extreme Allah

Postby JenR » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 am

a class mate of mine passed away weds morning. Tuesday night she and her boyfriend were driving their SUV and hit a cow that was in the road (in NW Texas). they got out of the car to look at the damage, and then another car hit the cow and lost control and ran her over. it's terrible. i drove to dallas to go to her funeral and say my goodbyes. it was very beautiful, she love sunflower and the color yellow, so her mom had her coffin a sunny yellow. her mom also is a pilot and a scheduled planes to fly over-head before the funeral started and with a violin and chello played a song. I gave all my friend from class a hug, because we were all upset. one of her best-friends gave everyone a big huge when she saw them, but when i went to give her a hug she just gave me a side arm like as if it didn't matter if i was there or not.
JenR

Postby Dazza » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Oh man, thats awful. RIP.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby quick_wit » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 am

my brother got into an accident and had surgery. They had to put titanium screws on him because he broke his shoulder and my godmother didn't even visit him (the only closest relative he has there), instead his friends, who were complete strangers, helped him.

The apartment owner fucking blocked my internet provider because she didn't want any exposed cables installed in the building. I was going to apply for an indoor modem but the fucking bitch signed a memo that even that wasn't allowed, when a cable doesn't need to be installed because its indoor.

Then a petty friend of mine keep bugging me for souvenirs from my last trip and I don't know if I should tell her that I don't want to giver her anything because she's a petty bitch.

Not a good weekend.

RIP to your classmate Jen.
quick_wit

Postby Dazza » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 am

Sorry, Quick, that's a lot to deal with.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Is is justifiable to break up with someone for using your $50 bottle of bourbon to make whisky sours for her idiot friends?
Extreme Allah

Postby Dazza » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Depends on what she looks like.

Then again I had a date with a real cute girl and I torpedo'd the thing because her communication skills were like a 1 out of 10. I should probably get into the ignoring girls mindset, I think many women almost expect it from guys now and when you're actually honest and nice up front they get very suspicious.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Extreme Allah » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Not only is she super hot, she is WAY fucked up in bed. She is so screwed up that I don't even know where to start. Remember Parker Posey's character in the last season of Louie? I am dating her at 19.

I used to always think I was coming up with slick schemes w/r/t how to deal with the ladies. First I went with the whole, "treat em mean, keeps em keen" shit, and it kind of worked. I slept with some really emotionally horrible girls and felt awesome. Then I started being a lot nicer than is natural for me, and slept with some really emotionally awful girls. I don't really think about it too much anymore, just sort of try to communicate honestly and act ethically while still being the kind of person I really am inside, and I have had a solid string of really emotionally deformed girls in my life. My conclusion is that the kinds of girls who I'm interested in and who are interested in me are just really screwed up. Honestly, I don't think I would even be happy with someone who wasn't screwed up.

People will talk and talk and talk about how you need to treat women to get them to like you, but they all have this nasty habit of starting with the behavior that they think works and then working backward to invent social and evolutionary reasons why. And the facts of the matter are that a) TONS of totally different behaviors can be appealing, and b) different women respond differently to different things and people. People will tell you that girls want to have to chase you, and others will try to soften the sexism by saying that it's because they want a guy who has his own shit going on. But I know just as many girls who want to be joined at the hip right away and wouldn't chase you at all if you were being difficult (which is terrible, btw, and I recommend keeping your distance, not to get girls to like you but because being attached to people is monotonous).

So, Allah's most updated philosophy on women is that I have no useful advice but that other people's advice is probably dumb.

Wait, I actually do have awesome advice: OKCupid. It's so fucking amazing. Live in the Bible Belt but can't deal with religious girls? Smoke pot? Need a girl who is into caste fetish shit or vac beds? OKC hasn't shown me a girl who would be categorically repulsed by me or that I find existentially repulsive in years, and tons of them are really attractive. Flirting irl is more fun, but I find myself wishing I could ask them the dozens and dozens of personal questions that I can read the answers to for anyone with an OKC profile. It's just so efficient.
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 am

I got stung pretty bad by a jellyfish which has resulted to 2nd degree burns. I'm at home recuperating but my feet is a bloody swollen mess. I tried to work from home, but my supervisor is acting like a bitch. I'm going to be on leave for a week instead but my job is now in danger because I have a performance quota to meet. I'll probably resign as soon as I finish my training (which is taking months to start because they couldn't pay for it).
quick_wit

Postby Huc » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Briefly came here after a long absence and to see EA again being himself.

Then I see he is in Somalia, and his name is Allah so that means he must be one of Al Qaeda, so I guess someone in US will send a drone and hunt him down.
Huc

Postby quick_wit » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 am

My feet is better, left still hurts and looks awful but doesn't look like a bloody swollen mess anymore. On the other hand this means I'm gonna have to go back to work soon where I have zero friends and deal with corporate shit.
quick_wit

Postby Dazza » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:38 am

:(

Go Charlize in Mad Max!
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Dazza » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

Setting up a personal site for my blooming (I hope) creative copywriting freelance career. Struggled to find a decent wp theme for my needs. Got one that was created for copywriters but in playing around with it, realized there are some fundamental issues that I hate. Anyone know CSS? Really need to make some simple modifications for this thing to look acceptable. :evil:
Dazza
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic