The Whiney Thread

Anything Goes

Re: The Whiney Thread

Postby Carlito Brigante » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:16 am

I had this crazy girlfriend once that attacked me and then accused me of attacking her because I grabbed her by the arms and held them back. Pretty fucked up shit. Now every time I meet some girl I feel like I have to gauge her emotional state of mind. It drive me nuts. They end up thinking that you have some kind of agenda, or some catch 22. Paranoid people annoy the freaking hell out of me. :|
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Well we broke up two weeks ago and now he's deciding to change his ways and live a sober life... That's all I've ever want him to do the whole relationship, but I find myself not giving a damn if he's sober or not. I don't see him in my future at all. I'm just troubled. :(
JenR

Postby Dazza » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:19 am

Shit, sorry to hear that. You seemed quite a happy couple on FB, but then again I guess that's how FB works.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby luol » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:58 pm

In mozambique many people with aids. Most people good but other people has dangerous lifestyle.
luol

Postby scottie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:36 am

Elmoooooo!!!
scottie

Postby JenR » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Dazza wrote:Shit, sorry to hear that. You seemed quite a happy couple on FB, but then again I guess that's how FB works.

We were very happy until October, and in January I started wondering if I even wanted to be with him. I was engaged for 5.5 years before him and I wanted to marry him more than my ex fiancé. It just took a sharp turn and flipped.

He's an alcoholic and became a mean person. He's already an asshole but he became incredibly vernal abusive and I just sat in my bed one night and thought, "I don't think I want this or to wait for him to change." of course he changed when we broke up, but I don't run back to people. I held on to a lot of bs that I shouldn't had held on to, and I communicated very well about my feelings. I just want him to leave me alone and he looks for any reason to talk to me. He says he's "sober" but he never says things how they literally are. He's very loose with his words. And sobriety doesn't change the fact that he's a rude person, it only escalates it.

I loved him so much and it's hard moving on, but I have a pretty good judgment because i try not to be impulsive. I think really critically on personal matters and go through every pro and con I have. We're just not right. He hated living where I was, I hated that he drank and smoked, we both hated out attitudes, I hated that anything could get him off yelling and after I'm upset and angry he's act like nothing happened and I should be "over it," I hated when he'd drink a "beer" because that was a 6 pack of tall cans or two 40s and a "glass of wine" was nearly the whole bottle (he never admits the alcohol %) I hated dealing with his panic attacks after heavily drinking on the weekend because he would go into complete Withdraws and would be shaking and vomiting all day. I hated his arrogant and how everyone is inferior to him, I hated how he call me black & white for having different political beliefs (mostly on drugs) since I'm conservative but he hated liberals/my sister and her husband so idk what his problem was. He was jealous I would do think with my family and not sit on a couch with him while he watched ESPN all day long... I could type 5-10pages of everything that showed why we should be together. I
He knows my sister was a drug addict and alcoholic when I was growing up and I have a of attacks when I'm around people who are shit faced and high off anything, and he still unhappy out with people who popped pills, cocaine, and smoked weed with them. He's so selfish.

All he had to do was stop talking down to me in terrible ways, and stop over drinking. But he loves to "party." It's not hard to be respectful.

Anytime he texts me it's always him about about himself and never me. If he cared about anything that didn't make him feel better, he's know that I told him to leave me alone and to fuck off multiple times. He tells me how he's doing and what he's doing... Mother fucker if I didn't ask you, then I don't give a fuck.

I was texting a friend of mine yesterday and he sent me a text out of the vote and I accent my responded to his text thinking that I was in my friends text window. I was like "FUCK!!!!!"

Im ready to get married and start my family, and I understand children will have their own personality, but atbtgecsanevtime ivdintcwant that influence on them or for them to believe it is okay to be so disrespectful to me or others, think it's okay to do any drug as long as they're partying, and incredible arrogant.

I kind of want to find someone who I'm compatible with, but that makes ME selfish and want to be with someone who only "agrees" with me as he says. I could marry a liberal as long as they were a nice person I don't care about agree about everything it's how you handle your disagreements and yourself as a person. I'm not even that political either! I just have beliefs about certain things. Wtf
JenR

Postby luol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:38 am

Two people I have known died of cancer recently during the same week. One of them was my godfather. The other one was the sister of girlfriend. She was hot. They both updateed their final days on facebook. It was surreal. Her final words were: travel the stars.
luol

Postby Dazza » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 am

Please stop posting. Did you really need to add black face to your growing list of unlikeable characteristics?

Just lurk and I won't ban you. It's just a waste of everyone's time.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby luol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 pm

You sadly mistaken dazza. I am african. I have been for all life. Unfortunately society too sensitive and bankrupt to understand other people. They worry too much about boerewors to understand reason and personal character. Ban me? How that work?
luol

Postby scottie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:09 am

luol wrote:You sadly mistaken dazza. I am african. I have been for all life. Unfortunately society too sensitive and bankrupt to understand other people. They worry too much about boerewors to understand reason and personal character. Ban me? How that work?

*click* Haha.
scottie

Postby JenR » Sun May 15, 2016 12:59 am

I'm not announcing it on Facebook but I have a lump on my breast and I'm having tests done this week (I hope) to see what kind it is. I thought I pulled a muscle from playing baseball, but the pain never went away and when I checked to see what the problem was I felt it. It's probably the size of a small marble under my muscle.

If be lying if I said I'm not terrified. I've already had a panic attack about it, because when I had my mm feel the face she made caused me to lose it.
JenR

Postby JenR » Mon May 16, 2016 9:07 pm

My appointment is Wednesday. Wish me luck. ;/
JenR

Postby Rachel » Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Good luck, Jen. I'll be thinking about you. *hug*
Rachel

Postby Snarl » Tue May 17, 2016 2:25 am

Good luck.

Hopefully it will be a totally harmless thing.
There's only one thing eternal: change.
Snarl

Postby JenR » Tue May 17, 2016 3:55 am

I was fry unite to get health insurance today. I got kicked off my parents and I cousins afford to pay for my own, but I think I'm going to be skipping a few billing dates on my student loans to at do this, since it's more important.
JenR

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic