The Whiney Thread

Anything Goes

Re: The Whiney Thread

Postby quick_wit » Tue May 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Good luck Jen, hopefully its benign and that kind of weird but harmless thing that the body does sometimes. I had some kind of cyst growing on my leg for a while and when I got it removed it was made of stuff that look liked sand.
quick_wit

Postby JenR » Wed May 18, 2016 4:49 pm

i just got back from the dr. Everythings fine, and i can sleep. #prayerhandsemoji
JenR

Postby JenR » Sun May 22, 2016 4:21 pm

This actress I worked with was either murdered or committed suicide. I just feel sick.
JenR

Postby Dazza » Wed May 25, 2016 8:17 am

Jesus, I'm sorry Jen.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby JenR » Sat May 28, 2016 5:04 am

people are blaming her boyfriend saying he shot her, but i believe him when he says it was a suicide until the report comes back. Everyone's accusing him, and saying hateful things. Mostly because he's white, she was black, she was shot, he's also a Marine, and his father (who found her) is a deputy... People are throwing race around and saying they're covering it up for him. it's all a mess and nothing but pure hysteria. her friends tell me to not believe anything he says because she would 'never do that to herself,' but as someone who deals with depression, i know good an well how secretive it is and i try to explain that to them. i dont even believe they'll belive the autopsy report when it comes back. His repuation is already shammed.
JenR

Previous

Return to Off-Topic